The ORB-X1 has sensors to allow the measurement of voltage, current, position, speed, tilt, temperature, pressure, frequency, and serial data. Users can connect almost any industrial sensor to the ORB-X1.
Data measured by the ORB-X1 is transmitted via WiFi or GSM and can be delivered to the Senquip Portal or to your own server. Flexible measurement timing
makes the ORB-X1 a low power device that can be operated off replaceable batteries, solar or permanent power.
- Multi-sensors: Measure voltage, current, position, speed, tilt, temperature, pressure, frequency, serial data and more.
- WIFI and GSM: CAT-M1 GSM ensures best possible coverage and least possible power. WiFi connectivity allows for connection to local networks.
- Multiple protocols: SMS, UDP, MQTT, TCP and more.
- Secure data: Embedded certificates and secure communications.
- Notifications: Configurable levels for each notification
- Adaptable: Users write their own scripts.
- Versatile mounting: Ships with pole and wall mount options.
- Built tough: Designed for use in harsh industrial environments.
- Simple setup: Use any phone, tablet, or laptop with the integrated web server.
- Cloud services: Access to the Senquip Portal for viewing of data, storage, remote setup and firmware upgrades
- Integrated light sensor - Used to activate the ORB setup functions when the lid is opened and to detect tamper attempts. The light sensor is sampled
on a regular basis and does not have an associated measurement interval.
Internal sensor specifications
- G-force range: +/- 16G
- Resolution: 1mG
- Sensitivity change vs temperature: 0.1% per C
- Typical zero-g level offset accuracy: +/- 40mG
- Tilt resolution: 0.1 deg
- Tilt accuracy (0-45 deg): 1.0 deg
- Tilt accuracy (45-90 deg): 2.0 deg
- Pressure range: 300 - 1100 hPa
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 C
- Absolute accuracy (0 to 65 deg C): +/-1 hPa
- Relative accuracy (25 to 40 deg C): +/-0.12 hPa, equivalent to +-1 m altitude
- Absolute maximum pressure: 20,000 hPa
- Measurement range: -40 to 85 C
- Resolution: 0.01 deg C
- Absolute accuracy (25 C): +/-0.5 deg C
- Absolute accuracy (0 - 65 C): +/-1 deg C
- Time to first fix from power up: Typically 60 seconds
- Position update rate: Maximum 1Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy: Typically +-5m
- Vertical position accuracy: Typically +-20m
- Horizontal speed accuracy: 1km/h
External sensor specifications:
Current Source 1 and 2:
- Maximum source current: 100mA per pin
- Current measurement accuracy (20mA range): +/-0.1mA
- Current measurement accuracy (100mA range): +/-1mA
- Maximum voltage on pins: 12V
- Voltage measurement accuracy: +/-300mV
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.5 C (typical)
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 1.5 C (0 to 85 C)
- Resolution: +/- 0.0625 C
- Hot junction accuracy: +/- 0.25 C (typical)
- Hot junction accuracy: +/- 0.5 C (0 to 85 C)
- Cold junction accuracy: +/- 0.5 C (typical)
- Cold junction accuracy: +/- 1.0 C (0 to 85 C)
- Maximum open circuit voltage: 72V
- Maximum hold current: 450mA min
- Minimum fuse current: 550mA max
- RS232 transmitter output low voltage (typical): -5.5V
- RS232 transmitter output high voltage (typical): +5.9V
- RS232 Input threshold voltage: +1.5V
- RS485 differential output voltage (minimum with load resistance 120?): +2V
- RS485 differential input signal threshold: +/-220 mV
- Maximum nodes in RS485 mode: 256
- RS485 termination resistor: 120 ohms
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty + Additional 1 Year Instrument Choice Warranty