The SITE-LOG LPSE-1 is 7-channel, battery powered, stand-alone, pulse/state/event data logger. The logger detects electronic or mechanical pulse counts, state changes or events in any of the seven channels and the data are saved in 4MB non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. It works with gas/water/power meter, rain gauge, flow rate meter and any other digital signal/switch closure output devices.
Powered by configurable channel, internal pull-up and triggering edge selections, the LPSE-1 combines the functionalities of three types of loggers into
one compact unit and is suitable for wide industrial applications.
Featuring an aluminum enclosure and conformal coating PCB, the SITE-LOG data logger has excellent performance in the harshest industrial environment. plug
& Play USB port and versatile custom equation simplify communications and engineering unit conversion.
Simply plug the logger to computer's USB port, and the software automatically recognizes it and handles the configuration, downloading, graph viewing and
- 4 megabyte memory size
- Both USB and serial interfaces with auto baud rate of up to 115200 bps
- Programmable input channels for pulse, state or event inputs
- Over 5 years of battery Life
- Powerful software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable alarm control/excitation controls
- Wide sampling interval selections (1 second to 12 hours)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Coated PCB to protect against moisture, corrosion and mildew.
Sampling interval and logging capacity:
- 1 minute: 484 days (1 enabled channel)
- 1 minute: 69 days (7 enabled channel)
- 10 seconds: 80 days (1 enabled channel)
- 10 seconds: 11 days (7 enabled channel)
- 10 seconds: 30 days (8 enabled channel)
- 1 second: 8 days (1 enabled channel)
- 1 second: 27 hours (7 enabled channel)
- Input Connection: Pluggable terminal block for one external channel, excitation controls and alarm outputs
- Channels: Seven external channels record state changes, event or pulse count.
Each channel can be configured as either stage, event or pulse channel based on applications.
For Event and Pulse configuration, each channel's trigger detection can be configured between
Normal Open (High to Low) (suggested) and Normal Close (Low to High) (not suggested)
- Types of input: Voltage, solid state switch, coil relay, dry contact, digital TTL signal.
- Max. Pulse Count per Interval: 65535 pulse counts
- Pulse Accuracy: ? 1 pulse
- Max. Pulse Rate: Without external power supply: 10 HZ (20 HZ if only one channel enabled)
With external power supply : 2 KHZ (4 KHZ
if only one channel enabled)
- Minimum Pulse Width: Without external power supply: 35 milliseconds
external power supply: 0.5 milliseconds
- Internal Weak Pull-UP: 100 KOhms. Switch on/off by software
- Input Impedance: >= 1MOhm Max.
- Input Voltage: 40 Volts
- Trigger High Voltage: >= 2.7 Volts
- Trigger Low Voltage: <= 0.5 Volts
- Channel Alarms: Two editable alarm thresholds
- Alarm Output: ALARM1 & A2/E terminal strips can be configured as alarm outputs
Alarm-On: MOSFET(N-Channel) switch on
Alarm-Off: MOSFET(N-Channel) switch off
Max Power: 200mA @ 24VDC
- Alarm-On Delay: programmable 0 - 10 minutes delay with 1-minute increment
- Alarm Indicator: On-board LED lights in red when in alarm condition.
- Size: 4 Mega bytes (2 MB readings)
- Data Retention: Over 20 years
- Sampling Interval: 1 second to 12 hours user selectable
- Logging Mode: Stop recording or FIFO when memory is full
- Logging Activation: Programmable instant, start delay or field push button activation.
- Interface: USB (Mini-USB-B) (USB-A-mini USB-B Cable included) AUX(RJ11) for direct TTL level communications
- Baud Rate: Auto-detect baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps on both USB and AUX.
- Power: Built-in 3.6V Lithium Battery.
- Battery Life: 10 years based on 1 minute sampling interval.
- Material: Aluminum enclosure.
- Dimension: 88 X 64.2 X 24 mm (3.46 X 2.53 X 0.95 inches).
- Weight: 200g
- Mounting: Probe/wall-mount holes for hanging/mounting.
- LED Indicator Tri-Color LED (can be disabled for power saving):
Normal Sampling: green when sampling.
Alarm: red when sampling.
Low Battery: amber when sampling.
- Excitation Control: A2/E terminal strip can be configured as excitation control output for driving the power of connected devices.
- Warm-up delay interval settings: 10 to 240 seconds with 10-second increment.
- Operating Environment: -40 ~ +70 ?C (-40 ?F ~ 158 ?F), 0 ~ 95% RH non-condensing.
- Clock Accuracy: ? 1 mintue per month.
- Approvals: CE, FCC