Series 930 Fixed Air Quality Monitor - IC-FM S930
Product code: IC-FM-S930
The Series 930 outputs are designed to measure and control gas concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller via the integrated relays and user configurable set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As a gas transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide gas concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable gas monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The Series 930 monitor is easy to install due to the lightweight enclosure and provided wall mounting kit. It requires a 24V power supply which is user supplied to allow flexibility in locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S930 Fixed Gas Monitor can be found under the related accessories tab.
- Flexible use due to wide range of outputs and configurations
- Network capability to monitor at several sites simultaneously
- Easy to configure alarm and control outputs via PC software
- Active sampling for higher accuracy
- Sensor enclosed in tamper proof, water-resistant enclosure
- Changing sensor heads is quick and easy, no additional configuration required
- To recalibrate simply send the sensor back to the factory
- Enclosure: IP41 & NEMA 2 equivalent
- Configurable strobe and siren for alerting gas exceedances
- Easy to mount
- Measurement units: Gas: ppm or mg/m3 | Humidity: % | Temperature C or oF
- Reading functions: Instant, minimum, maximum, average
- Sensor head type: Type 2 (Removable / replaceable)
- Sampling method: Active sampling via internal sensor head fan
- Analog output: 4-20mA (opto-isolated), 12-24V
- External signal type: Transistor output (24 DC at 150 mA max)
- External signal functions: Low Alarm | High Alarm | Control | Diagnostics
- Inputs: Standby toggle
- Communication: RS485 (Aeroqual proprietary protocol)
- Jumpers: J1, J2, J3 termination resistors
- Connectors: Screw type
- Monitor Identification (ID): 1 (Default) User configurable from 1 to 255
- Alarm set points: User Configurable - Low Alarm | High Alarm
- Control set point: User Configurable - Low Alarm | High Alarm
- Configuration software: PC Configuration Software
- PC data logging (Windows 7, 8, XP): Link data to a specific location and monitor with free software (Data cable required)
- Enclosure material and rating: Polycarbonate | IP41 NEMA 2 equivalent
- Environmental operating conditions: -5 C and +45 C; (23 F and 113 F); Relative humidity range: Determined by sensor specification
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping, click here.
Why Instrument Choice?
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2. SPECIAL ADVICE FROM SCIENTISTS
#3. Easy Shopping
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here