The HI3222 pH/ORP/ISE and temperature benchtop meter features CAL Check, a clear and informative LCD display, data logging capability,
and USB port for computer connectivity. The HI3222 features two channels that allows for measurement of pH/ORP on one channel and ISE/ORP
on the other. Readings for pH can be manually or automatically compensated for temperature variations with the separate HI7662-T temperature
probe from -20.0 to 120.0C.
As a pH meter the HI3222 can be calibrated up to five points with a choice of seven standard buffers or five custom buffers. For use as
an ISE meter, a five-point calibration with six standard buffers can be performed. All GLP data regarding pH, ISE, and relative mV
calibration is stored for the user to review when necessary.
- Two Input Channels: HI3222 is equipped with two BNC input channels. One channel allows connection with pH and ORP electrodes, while the
other channels connects with ISE and ORP electrodes. Having these two channels eliminates the need for swapping probes and recalibrating.
- CAL Check: Hannas exclusive CAL Check diagnostics system ensures accurate pH readings every time by alerting users of potential
problems during the calibration process. The CAL Check system eliminates erroneous readings due to dirty or faulty pH electrodes or
contaminated pH buffer solutions during calibration. After the guided calibration process, the probe condition is evaluated and an
indicator is displayed informing the user of the overall pH electrode status.
- HI1131B pH Electrode: The HI3222 is supplied with the HI1131B glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with an indicating
sensor made of High Temperature (HT) glass. The double junction and HT glass design allows the HI1131B to be used in a wide variety
of application from samples with metals and Tris buffer to samples at elevated temperatures.
- Temperature Compensation: Temperature for pH measurements can be compensated for automatically (ATC) or manually (MTC) from -20.0
to 120.0 C with the use of the supplied HI7662-T temperature probe.
- Automatic Calibration: The pH channel offers up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard buffers and up to five custom buffers.
A five-point ISE calibration can be performed with six standard buffers.
- GLP Data: The calibration data for each channel including date, time, standards used, offset, and slope can be accessed at any time
through the HI3222 menu.
- Data Logging: The log-on-demand feature allows up to 400 data points to be recorded. Up to 600 data points can be recorded when utilizing
interval logging, which allows users to specify time intervals from 5 seconds to 180 minutes.
- Data Transfer: With a built-in logging function, measurements are stored in non-volatile memory, and can be transferred to a PC through
the USB port using the optional HI92000 software and HI920013 USB cable (both sold separately).
- Includes HI1131B pH electrode, HI7662-T temperature probe, HI76404N electrode holder, HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet, HI70007
pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, HI700601 electrode cleaning solution sachet (2), HI7082 3.5M KCl electrolyte solution (30 mL), 12 VDC
adapter, and instructions.
- pH Range: -2.0 to 20.0 pH, -2.00 to 20.00 pH, -2.000 to 20.000 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 pH
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.01 pH, +/- 0.002 pH
- pH Calibration: up to five point calibration, seven standard buffers available (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45), and
two custom buffers
- pH Temperature Compensation: automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0 C
- pH CAL Check (electrode diagnostics): Yes
- mV Range: +/- 2000 mV
- mV Resolution: 0.1 mV
- mV Accuracy: +/- 0.2 mV
- Relative mV Offset: +/- 2000 mV
- ISE Range: 1.00 E-7 to 9.99 E10 concentration (user selectable units)
- ISE Resolution: 3 digits
- ISE Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (monovalent ions); +/- 1% (divalent ions)
- ISE Calibration: up to five point calibration, six standard solutions (in units selected)
- Temperature Range: -20.0 to 120.0 C (-4.0 to 248.0 F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 C (0.1 F)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.2 C; +/- 0.4 F (excluding probe error)
General meter specifications:
- pH Electrode: HI1131B glass body pH electrode with BNC connector and 1 m cable (included)
- Temperature Probe: HI7662-T stainless steel temperature probe with 1 m cable (included)
- Logging Memory: 400 samples, log-on-demand
- Logging Interval: 5, 10, 30 seconds; 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 180 minutes (max 600 samples)
- Connectivity: opto-isolated USB
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F), RH max 55% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 235 x 207 x 110 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)