The WP series enclosure is fully waterproof to IP67 rating. The connectors are rated to IP65. The case, keypad and connectors are designed for maximum durability in the harshest conditions. The WP Series is equally at home in laboratory, field or industrial environments.
The 32 character alphanumeric display features a user-friendly menu system. This guides the user through every step of operation. Full text prompting and error messages are provided. Calibration and set-up are a breeze with the WP Series.
The Calendar Clock can be displayed continuously along with the data. The date and time are recorded with every reading, when using the Notepad and AutoLog functions.
To comply with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) standards, the WP Series store the date, time and results of the last calibration. This information can be recalled when required. All readings stored in memory are stamped with the date and time.
To reduce errors when recording readings, the WP Series has a 3600 reading Notepad. At the touch of a button, readings can be recorded into memory, along with the date and time. This is especially useful when taking readings in wet environments. Program the AutoLog function to automatically log readings into memory. Simply set the logging interval from 1 minute to 24 hours, start logging and walk away. The WP Series can log up to 3600 readings, along with the date and time.
The WP Series has RS232 serial port interface. All readings stored in memory and GLP information can be downloaded to a PC or printer. The RS232 serial port also allows the AutoLog function to log directly to a PC or printer. WinTPS Windows software allows the WP Series to communicate with a PC for data download.
The WP Series is supplied with a rechargeable NiMH battery and charger as standard. Chargers for all countries are available. For extended field trips a solar panel, or a charger lead for a car cigarette lighter socket are also available.
The WP Series is proudly designed and manufactured in Australia. Our aim is to provide you with the best quality, service and value for money. The TPS Quality System has been certified in accordance with the AS/NZS ISO 9001 standard. Since 1968, TPS has built a reputation for excellent backup service that is second to none. Compare the list of features with the competition. The WP Series sets a new standard for handheld instruments.
- Single Input
- Includes pH and temperature sensors, ORP sensor sold separately
- Sensors and buffers included, ready to use out of the box
- Rugged and floats
- Rechargeable battery
- Datalogging, save up to 3600 readings
- Optional USB cable
- Australian Made
- Range: 0 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: +/-0.01 pH
- Range: 0 to +/-500.0 & 0 to +/-1500 mV (auto-ranging)
- Resolution: 0.15 & 1 mV
- Accuracy: +/-0.3 & +/-1 mV
- Range: -10.0 to 120.0 oC
- Resolution: 0.1 C
- Accuracy: +/-0.2 C
- Input Impedance: >3 x 1012 Ohms
- Asymmetry Range: -1.00 to +1.00 pH
- Slope Range: 85.0 to 105.0%
- Temperature Compensation: 0 to 100 C, automatic or manual. The WP-80 automatically detects whether or not the temperature sensor is connected.
- Automatic Buffer Recognition: 4.01, 6.86, 7.00, 9.18 and 10.01 pH
- Enclosure: Tough, anti-static Luran-S plastic case, waterproof to IP67. Connectors waterproof to IP65. The instrument will float if dropped into water.
- Display: 32 Character alphanumeric LCD with user-friendly menu system and full-text messages
- Memory: 3600 readings, including date and time.
- Automatic Logging: User-set for one reading every 1 to 90 seconds, 1 to 90 minutes or 1 to 24 hours.
- RS232 Serial Port Output: 300, 1200 and 9600 Baud. 8 Bits, No Parity, 1 Stop Bit, XON/XOFF
- Clock: 24 Hour Calendar Clock
- Good Laboratory Practices: Date, time and results of last successful calibration are stored, and can be recalled when required. GLP information can be printed or downloaded to PC with the RS232 serial port interface. Warning of failed calibration is provided.
- Power: 6V NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for approx 75 hours operation. Battery charger for country of choice supplied. Battery can be charged from any 12V DC source.