Ex225D/ad Semi-Micro,Automatic Doors - 120G/220G X 0.01Mg/0.1Mg
Product code: IC-EX225D/AD
Standard features of Explorer Semi-Micro Balances
|- Intelligent Performance for Applications Requiring Extreme Accuracy
- Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience
- Ingenious Construction Designed to Enhance Usability
- AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration system for all models
- Has two different weight measuring modes with different capacities (220 g x 0.1 mg and 120 g x 0.01 mg) for precise weight measurements even at small weight levels.
- Comes with an 80 mm platform.
- Built with full-color VGA graphic display (5.7 in. diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen. QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data.
- Constructed with a metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan,anti-static glass draftshield with flip-top door, and replaceable in-use cover
- Fully automated draftshield doors with built-in ionizer.
- Design features include AutoCal fully-automatic internal calibration system, fast stabilization time, four touchless sensors, up to 14 operating languages, menu lock switch, security bracket, integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications, removable stainless steel weighing platform, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, auto standby.
- Can measure in Grams, Milligrams, Carat, Ounce, Ounce-troy, Pound, Grain, Momme, Mesghal, Tical, Tola, Custom Unit 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3
- Easy access communication ports including USB host, USB device and RS232 and an optional 4th port for either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function. Save to USB drive function.
- Weighing - Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure. Minimum Weight feature is also available|
- Parts Counting - Count samples of uniform weight. Choose Standard Counting, Check Counting, or Fill Counting.
- Check Weighing - Compare the weight of a sample against target limits. Choose from Standard, Nominal-weight, or Nominal-Percent.
- Dynamic Weighing - Weigh an unstable load. Balance takes an average of weights over a time period.
- Filling - Fill a container to a target weight. Progress bar displays filling status.
- Totalization - Measure cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed Balance capacity.
- Formulation - For compounding and recipe making. The number of components can be from two to 99.
- Differential Weighing - Store sample weights and calculate the difference between initial weights and final weights.
- Density Determination - Determine density of solids more dense than water, solids less dense than water, liquids, or porous material.
- Peak Hold - Capture and store highest weight in a series. Both stable and unstable weights are captured.
- Ingredient Costing - Determine cost of formula or recipe based on known cost/quantity of components or ingredients.
- SQC - Monitor and/or control processes to eliminate under and over filling
- Statistics-can collated and produce recorded weights and statics in an organized manner.
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping, click here.
Why Instrument Choice?
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2. SPECIAL ADVICE FROM SCIENTISTS
#3. Easy Shopping
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here