Ax4201 Adventurer Pro Analytical/precision Balance 4200G X 0.1G
Product code: IC-AX4201
Standard features in all Adventurer Precision and Analytical Balances with draftshields:
• Fast stabilization and reliable operation are enhanced by the AutoCal™ option to ensure solid weighing performance and accurate, repeatable results for standard laboratory applications.|
• The wide viewing angle color touchscreen provides access to all of Adventurer’s applications, while dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
• Measuring capacity of 4200 grams with a resolution of 0.1 g for precise weight measurement.
• Comes with a rectangular 175 x 195 mm platform
• Built with a 4.3" (109 mm) Full-color VGA graphic touchscreen with user-controlled brightness
• Has a metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, full housing in-use cover
• Design features include selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, up to 9 operating languages.
• Can measure in Grams, Milligrams, Carat, Ounce, Ounce, troy, Pound, Pennyweight, Grain, Newton, Momme, Mesghal, Honh Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Tical, Tola, Baht.
• Can be easily connected to computers, laptops and other similar devices through integrated RS232 and USB serial ports for GLP/GMP data output.
• Weighing - Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure. Minimum Weight feature is also available|
• Parts Counting - Count samples of uniform weight. Choose Standard Counting, Check Counting, or Fill Counting.
• Check Weighing - Compare the weight of a sample against target limits. Choose from Standard, Nominal-weight, or Nominal-Percent.
• Dynamic Weighing - Weigh an unstable load. Balance takes an average of weights over a time period.
• Totalization - Measure cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed Balance capacity.
• Formulation - For compounding and recipe making. The number of components can be from two to 99.
• Density Determination - Determine density of solids more dense than water, solids less dense than water, liquids, or porous material.
• Display Hold - Capture and store measurement displayed on the LCD.
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping, click here.
Why Instrument Choice?
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2. SPECIAL ADVICE FROM SCIENTISTS
#3. Easy Shopping
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here