- Light, handy, multi-lingual, with top class performance and features.
- Graphic LCD that allows a wide display flexibility (multi-language menu, waveforms, histograms, page customizations, drawings, diagrams, images, etc.).
- NonoStudio PC software dedicated through which it is possible to perform advanced analysis of the data stored on the uSD.
- 1 voltage measurement channel (1 phase + neutral) up to 600V CAT III, with the possibility of also measuring the DC voltage, with an accuracy of +/-
0.25% + err.FS.
- 1 current input with the possibility of also measuring the direct current, with an accuracy of +/- 0.25% + err.FS.
- Automatic verification of the correct connection of the device to the network.
- Possibility of using flexible current clamps up to 3000A or other scanners with full scale settable by the user.
- High capacity batteries that allow a field autonomy of more than 24 hours even in the absence of mains power; no campaign limit if connected to the network.
- Powerful calculation engine that allows in addition to the measurement of all the standard electrical quantities (VIPQAF PF THD% etc.) in true effective
value (TRMS): harmonics up to 50, dips, swells, microinterruptions and many others.
- 20 alarms (generic, swells, dips and interruptions).
- Energy measurement in 4 time bands (rates) settable.
- Safety: 600V CAT III
- Degree of protection: IP30
- Guy: White backlit LCD dot matrix
- Languages: English - Spanish - Italian - German - French
- Communications: USP to PC
- Internal memory: 64 kB
- External memory: Micro SD (2GB included)
- Operating temperature: from -10 to +55 C
- Relative humidity: Max 95%
- External power supply included: External wall-plug switching, input 100-240VAC ? 10% 47-63Hz, with interchangeable plug; output 7.5VDC - 12W
- Battery pack supplied: 4 x AA MiMh 2100mAh
- Battery charge autonomy: > 24h
- Weight: 580g
- Dimensions: 203 x 116 x 53 mm
- Traditional energy analysis: V, I, P, Q, S, F, PF, THD (V)%, THD (I)%, cosj, j, peaks, minima, maxima, averages, max. demand, etc.
- Counters: kWh, kVArh, kVAh both absorbed and generated
- Waveforms: V and I
- Harmonics: Values and spectrum up to 50th
- Sags: Dips, swells and network interruptions
- Fast transients: Overcurrents and overvoltages
- K factor: Up to the 25th order
- Alarms: On video
- Alarm log: 5 on the screen
- Tariff bands: 4
- Measurement campaigns: Unlimited, up to memory card filling
- Refresh rate of video data: 1 sec.
- Type of possible connections: Three-phase (3 or 4-wire) two-phase (2-wire) and single-phase network
- Type of network that can be connected: Low and Medium Voltage (BT and MT)
- Voltage (TRMS): 1 4MOhm channel, 2 scales
- Current (TRMS): 1 channel 10kOhm
- Powers: Active, reactive and apparent. Single and total phase
- Enegery meters: kWh, kvarh, kVAh
- Harmonic analysis: Up to 50th order
- Analysis of parameters EN50160: Interruptions, voltage holes and overvoltages from 500mS
- Analysis Transients: Overvoltages, overcurrents and inrush currents
- CE conformity: 93/68 / EEC (LV electrical equipment); 89/336 / CEE and 2004/108 / CE (EMC - Electromagnetic Compatibility); 2006/95 / EC - 72/23 / EEC
(LVD - Low Voltage); 2002/95 / EC (RoHS - Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances); 2002/96 / CE and 2003/108 / CE (WEEE / RAEE - Waste Electrical
and Electronic Equipment).
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): EN 61326; EN 61326 / A1; EN 61326 / A2; EN 61326 / A3
- Temperature: IEC 60068-2-1 (operating temperature); IEC 60068-2-2 (storage temperature)
- Vibrations: IEC 60068-2-6
- Humidity: IEC 60068-2-30 (humidity)
- Overload: IEC 60947-1