-Backlit Graphic LCD Display - The HI98194 features a backlit graphic LCD with on-screen help and the capability to display up to twelve
parameters simultaneously. The graphic display allows for the use of virtual keys to provide for an intuitive user interface.
-Waterproof Protection - The meter is enclosed in an IP67 rated waterproof casing and can withstand immersion in water at a depth of 1
m for up to 30 minutes. The probe features an IP68 rating for continuous immersion in water.
-Quick Connect Digital Probe - The HI7698194 probe features a Quick Connect DIN connector that makes a waterproof connection with the meter.
-Color Coded, Field Replaceable Sensors - Sensor replacement is quick and easy with field replaceable, screw type connectors that are color
coded for easy sensor port identification.
-Auto-sensor Recognition - The probe and meter automatically recognize the sensors that are connected. Any ports not used on the probe
will not have the parameter displayed or be configurable.
-Automatic temperature compensation - Integrated temperature sensor allows for automatic temperature compensation of pH, conductivity,
and dissolved oxygen measurements.
-Automatic Barometric Pressure Compensation - The meter features a built-in barometer with user-selectable units for dissolved oxygen pressure
-Standard or Quick Calibration - Quick Calibration provides a speedy, single point calibration for pH, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen.
Standard pH calibration options are available for calibrating up to three points from a selection of five standard buffers and one
custom buffer. Conductivity calibration is a single point from six standard selections or one custom standard. Dissolved oxygen calibration
is up to two standard points or a single custom point.
- GLP Data - HI98194 includes a GLP feature thatallows users to view calibration data and calibration expiration information at the touch
of a key. Calibration data includes date, time, buffers/standards used for calibration, and slope characteristics.
- Data Logging - The HI98194 allows users to store up to 45,000 continuous or log-on-demand samples with logging intervals from one second
to three hours.
-Intuitive Keypad - The fitted rubber keypad has dedicated keys for power, backlight, up/down arrows, help and alphanumeric characters.
The meter also features two virtual soft keys that navigate the user through the configuration of each parameter, meter setup, and
logging of data. The interface is intuitive for any user's level of experience.
-Dedicated Help Key - Contextual help is always available through a dedicated "HELP" key. Clear tutorial messages and directions are available
on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration. The help information displayed is relative to the setting/option
-PC Connectivity - Logged data can be transferred to a Window's compatible PC with the included HI920015 micro USB cable and HI9298194
-Long Battery Life - The display of the meter has a battery icon indicator to show the remaining power. The meter uses four 1.5V AA batteries
that provide up to 360 hours of battery life.
-Rugged thermoformed carrying case - The HI98194 meter, probe, and all accessories are supplied in a rugged carrying case designed to provide
years of use. The inside compartment of the carrying case is thermoformed to securely hold and protect all of the components.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
- pH Calibration: automatic one, two, or three points with automatic recognition of five standard buffers (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01)
or one custom buffer.
- mV Range: +/- 600.0 mV
- mV Resolution: 0.1 mV
- mV Accuracy: +/- 0.5 mV
- ORP Range: +/- 2000.0 mV
- ORP Resolution: 0.1 mV
- ORP Accuracy: +/- 1.0 mV
- ORP Calibration: automatic at one custom point (relative mV)
- EC Range: 0 to 9999 uS/cm; 0.000 to 200.0 mS/cm (absolute EC up to 400.0 mS/cm)
- EC Resolution auto-ranging: 1 uS/cm from 0 to 9999 uS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm from 10.00 to 99.99 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm from 100.0 to 400.0 mS/cm;
auto-ranging (fixed mS/cm): 0.001 mS/cm from 0.000 to 9.999 mS/cm; 0.01 from 100.0 to 400.0 mS/cm ; manual: 1 uS/cm; 0.001 mS/cm; 0.01
- EC Accuracy: +/- 1% of reading or +/- 1 uS/cm whichever is greater
- EC Calibration: automatic single point, with six standard solutions (84 uS/cm, 1413 uS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80.0 mS/cm, 111.8
mS/cm) or custom point
- TDS Range: 0 to 9999 ppm (mg/L); 0.000 to 400.0 ppt (g/L) (maximum value depends on TDS factor)
- TDS Resolution: manual: 1 ppm (mg/L); 0.001 ppt (g/L); 0.01 ppt (g/L); 0.1 ppt (g/L); 1 ppt (g/L); auto-ranging: 1 ppm (mg/L) from 0
to 9999 ppm (mg/L); 0.01 ppt (g/L) from 10.00 to 99.99 ppt (g/L); 0.1 ppt (g/L) from 100.0 to 400.0 ppt (g/L); auto-ranging (fixed
- TDS Accuracy: +/- 1% of reading or +/-1 ppm (mg/L), whichever is greater
- TDS Calibration: based on conductivity calibration
- Salinity Range: 0.00 to 70.00 PSU
- Salinity Resolution: 0.01 PSU
- Salinity Accuracy: +/- 2% of reading or +/- 0.01 PSU whichever is greater
- Salinity Calibration: based on conductivity calibration
- Seawater Range : 0.0 to 50.0 t, 0, 15
- Seawater Resolution : 0.1 t, 0, 15
- Seawater Accuracy : 1 t, 0, 15
- Seawater Calibration : based on conductivity or salinity calibration
- DO Range: 0.0 to 500.0%; 0.00 to 50.00 ppm (mg/L)
- DO Resolution: 0.1%; 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- DO Accuracy: 0.0 to 300.0% saturation: +/- 1.5% of reading or +/- 1.0% saturation whichever is greater, 0.00 to 30.00 ppm (mg/L): +/-
1.5% of reading or +/- 0.10 ppm (mg/L), whichever is greater, 30.00 ppm (mg/L) to 50.00 ppm (mg/L): +/-3% of reading, 300.0 to 500.0%
saturation: +/- 3% of reading
- DO Calibration: automatic one or two points at 0 and 100% or one custom point
- Atmospheric Pressure Range: 450 to 850 mm Hg; 17.72 to 33.46 in Hg; 600.0 to 1133.2 mbar; 8.702 to 16.436 psi; 0.5921 to 1.1184 atm;
60.00 to 113.32 kPa
- Atmospheric Pressure Resolution: 0.1 mm Hg; 0.01 in Hg; 0.1 mbar; 0.001 psi; 0.0001 atm; 0.01 kPa
- Atmospheric Pressure Accuracy: +/- 3 mm Hg within +/- 15 C from the temperature during calibration
- Atmospheric Pressure Calibration: automatic at one custom point
- Temperature Range: -5.00 to 55.00 C, 23.00 to 131.00 F, 268.15 to 328.15 K
- Temperature Resolution: 0.01 K, 0.01 C, 0.01 F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.15 C; +/- 0.27 F; +/- 0.15 K
- Temperature Calibration: automatic at one custom point
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from -5 to 55 C (23 to 131 F)
- Logging Memory: 45,000 records (continuous logging or log-on-demand of all parameters)
- Logging Interval: one second to three hours
- PC Connectivity: USB to PC with HI9298194 Hanna software installed
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V AA batteries (4) / approximately 360 hours of continuous use without backlight (50 hours with backlight)
- Environment: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F); RH 100% (IP67)
- Dimensions: 185 x 93 x 35.2 mm (7.3 x 3.6 x 1.4 inches)