The Vibration Meter Data Logger - Vibration Sentry E-200g is a new generation of smart data logger that can record acceleration, inclination, vibration and impacts. It includes a 3-axis +-200g MEMS accelerometer, an accurate date/time clock and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory. Depending on the settings it can record vibration signals and/or RMS levels for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored
The Vibration Meter Data Logger - Vibration Sentry E-200g is an all digital design with an integrated oscilloscope function that can show the vibration
signals in real time, and an integrated spectral analyzer function that shows a 512-line spectrum in real time. It is self-calibrated using the earth?s
gravity as a reference. An auto-rec feature allows the instrument to stay dormant for months, only recording when the acceleration signals are detected
over an adjustable threshold.
- A visual alarm on acceleration threshold.
- A timer that allows the instrument to start the Record or the AutoRec mode at a specified date and time.
- A new AutoRec implementation that performs the triggering in software with much greater precision than on the RT model. The new trigger provides at least
80 ms of pre-trig data.
- Management of Time Zones at the instrument level.
- Settings are retained through a reset.
- 3-Axis integral MEMS accelerometer
- Measures and records:
- Raw acceleration and shock signals
- Acceleration statistics
- Vibration levels
- All-digital design.
- Integrated oscilloscope function that can show the vibration signals in real time.
- Allows the observation of recorded data while the recording is ongoing.
- Works standalone, or USB connected for setup and data transfer to PC.
- Long life internal rechargeable battery that recharges from USB.
- Self-calibrated using the earth?s gravity as a reference.
- Observes and records 100% of the acceleration signals (no missed samples).
- Editable individual custom ID for easier instrument management.
- Completely sealed weatherproof enclosure.
- LabVIEW driver available
- Number of axes: 3
- Acceleration Sensor: MEMS 3-axes
- Dynamic Range: +-200g
- Bandwidth High Limit: Adjustable up to 1.6 kHz (@ 3.2 kHz Sampling Rate)
- Bandwidth Low Limit: DC (High-Pass Filter Bypass), Adjustable from 10 mHz to Fs/2 (High-Pass Filter On)
- Noise-Floor X-Y Axes (Typical): -30 dBg (31 mg RMS) @ 100 Hz Sampling Rate, -18 dBg (125 mg RMS) @ 3.2 kHz sampling Rate
- Connectivity: USB
- Measurements: Raw Acceleration (g or m/s2), Min, Max and Avg Acceleration values (g or m/s2), Inclinations, Min, Max and Avg RMS Vibration level (linear
or dB, g or m/s2)
- Duty Rate of Signal Capture: 100% ? No Missed Samples
- Spectral Display: 3-Axes 512-point Power Spectrum - dB or Lin Scale
- Modes of Operation: Idle (Micro-Power), USB-Connected (Active), Recording, Auto-Rec (Idle when no activity / - Recording while activity is present)
- Calibration: Self-Calibration using the earth's gravity as a reference
- Battery Type: Integral Li-Poly ? USB-Rechargeable
- Recharge Time: 2 h 30 (Typical)
- Battery Autonomy (Full-Charge): Up to one year while in Idle, 300 H to 6000 H while recording, depending on settings
- Battery Life: > 300 Charge/Discharge Cycles
- Temperature Range: -20 C to 60 C (-4 F to 140 F)
- Recording Memory: Non-Volatile Flash Memory
- Recording/Erasure Cycles: Greater than 100 000
- Data Retention: Greater than 20 Years
Dimensions: 7.62 x 3.94 x 2.06 cm, (3 x 1.55 x 0.81 inches)
Construction: Integrally Potted Weather-Proof ABS Enclosure