The appSensor BM22WP is an electronic moisture indicator permitting measurements of wood and building moisture according to the resistance measuring method when used in combination with the MultiMeasure Mobile app.
The measuring device BM22WP is immediately ready for use, it can be connected to the app without the slightest effort and permits the quick and easy detection of near-surface moisture in different materials.
The easily exchangeable steel insertion measuring pins of the BM22WP enable a solid connection to the test material. This ensures quick measuring results for the wood moisture measurement of sawn timber and firewood or the material moisture measurement in soft building materials such as gypsum, plaster or screed.
Compared to moisture measuring devices without app users of the BM22WP benefit from the clever combination of appSensor and appertaining, free MultiMeasure Mobile app with numerous additional advantages in terms of flexibility, analysis functions, data control and documentation.
Compare the humidity measurements of an object created at different points in time directly in the app. Or use the measured values for differentiated on-site analyses. Useful additional features as the alarm function, the export of measured humidity values to a secondary analysis software as well as the report generation function complete the universal application possibilities of the BM22WP.
A humidity matrix easily generated and linked to a photo
Using the MultiMeasure Mobile app, minimum, maximum and average values can be displayed fully automatically, individual measured values can be marked directly within an image and elaborate graphic representations, e.g. a humidity matrix linked to a photo, can be created, saved and sent.
The measurement grid can be supplied with a real image background and later be displayed as image overlay with humidity matrix for documentation purposes, e.g. for your measurement report which can be generated and sent on site directly from the app.
What is an appSensor?
Trotec appSensors are compact precision measuring devices with high-quality sensors. Designed in a way to save space and energy, they have neither display unit nor evaluation electronics data analysis and operation are realized almost entirely by means of the connected smartphone. Combined with the free app MultiMeasure Mobile this measuring device concept offers many compelling advantages.
All of Trotec's appSensors offer the following advantages:
- Professional sensors for precise measuring results
- Foolproof connection of the app via Bluetooth with visual connection confirmation by means of an LED at the device
- Wireless control of the measuring devices and display of data via app
- Simple measured value detection even at remote locations since the values do not have to be read directly from the measuring device
- Additional determination and indication of minimum, maximum and average values
- Hold, logging and alarm functions
- Wrist strap for safe handling included in the scope of delivery
- Practice-optimized German industrial design protected design patent
MultiMeasure Mobile all of the app's advantages at one glance
To control this appSensor via smartphone, you first have to download MultiMeasure Mobile a free app for the operation, evaluation and measured value indication of all the appSensors connected to your mobile device.
MultiMeasure Mobile has numerous advantages in store for you:
- Automatic identification of appSensors
- Simultaneous operation of several appSensors
- Quick and intuitive navigation
- Numerical measured value indication or else in form of a chart / matrix
- Integrated report function for the documentation directly on site
- PDA function for the organization of measurement data and documents
- Customer management already integrated
- Manifold analysis options directly in the app
- Storage of measured values linked to photos
- Matrix measurements, also linked to photos
- Complete data synchronization with MultiMeasure Professional via cloud
- Measurement range: 6 to 50%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Measurement principle: Resistance measurement method
- Measurement range: 0.2 to 2.4%
- Resolution: 0.05 %
- Accuracy: +/- 2%