Sm70 Fixed Air Quality Monitor (Base Only, Select sensor at time of order)
Product code: IC-FM-SM70-US
The SM70 Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitors are low cost and feature-packed designed for a wide range of indoor and industrial applications. The gas monitors come with an integrated LCD display, RS232 and 0-5V outputs and audible alarm, which can be configured to a user defined set point. They also come with a 12VDC power supply that plugs directly into the monitor and mains power allowing for easy set up and installation.
The gas sensor board is factory set to one of three optional firmware settings to control the relay and alarm functionality:
- Alarm above - The relay is programmed to energise above the selected set point. Typical applications include health and safety alarm warning systems and switching external equipment on and off.
- Alarm below - The relay is programmed to energise below the selected set point. Typical applications include fail safe warning systems and control of an ozone generator.
- Control 10% - The relay is programmed to open and close ?10% within a user selected control band. Typical applications include maintaining a specific gas concentration between user defined levels via the control of an external device e.g. an ozone generator.
This device requires the use of gas sensors. The VOC and ozone sensors available for this product can be seen in the related accessories tab. They use Aeroqual designed Gas Sensitive Semiconductor sensors for improved accuracy and measurement. The gas sensor modules can be easily replaced with a new module or returned to Aeroqual for recalibration.
- Large format digital display
- Plug and play monitor
- Real-time gas concentrations shown continuously on display
- Multiple outputs for control of external devices e.g. an ozone generator
- Alarm options to signal gas exceedences for health and safety
- Active sampling for improved accuracy
- Replaceable gas sensor board which can be sent back for recalibration
- Compatible with two ranges of VOC or ozone sensor
- Power adaptor/charger included
- Sensor type: Analytic GSS Technology/Gas Sensitive Semiconductor
- Sampling method: Active sampling
- Operational mode: Continuous Control or Alarm
- Operating temperature: 0 C to 40 C
- Operating relative humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Warm up time: 10 minutes
- Display: 3.5 digit LCD
- Relay set point: User configurable
- Digital output: RS232 and RS485
- Analog output: 0 - 5 VDC (8 bit)
- Relay output: 24 V; 5A (max.)
- Power supply: 12 VDC; 800 mA; Plug-in AC power adaptor supplied
- Enclosure rating: IP20 & NEMA 1 equivalent
- Enclosure dimensions: 130 W x 94 H x 57 D (mm); 5 W x 3 H x 2 D (in)
- Enclosure casing: Flame resistant thermoplastic PS
- Enclosure mounting: Screw fix
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping, click here.
Why Instrument Choice?
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2. SPECIAL ADVICE FROM SCIENTISTS
#3. Easy Shopping
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here