The SITE-LOG LPVB-1 is a 7-channel, battery powered, stand-alone voltage data logger, with storage up to 4 MB of data in non-volatile flash memory. Input voltage signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage sources.
Its on-board temperature channel provides environment monitoring and temperature compensation.
Its aluminum enclosure makes it excellent in the harshest industrial environment.
Plug & Play USB port and versatile custom equation simplify communications and engineering unit conversion. 16-bit ADC makes it well suited for science
and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Simply plug the logger to computer's USB port, and the software automatically recognizes it and handles the configuration, downloading, graph viewing and
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Temperature Compensation
- 4 megabyte memory size
- Both USB and serial interfaces with auto baud rate of up to 115200 bps
- Programmable input ranges (2 VDC to 20 VDC)
- Over 10 years of battery life
- Powerful software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable alarm controls/excitation controls
- Wide sampling interval selections (20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Coated PCB to protect against moisture, corrosion and mildew.
Sampling interval and logging capacity:
- 1 minute: 3.98 years (1 enabled channel)
- 1 minute: 727 days (2 enabled channel)
- 1 minute: 181 days (8 enabled channel)
- 10 seconds: 242 days (1 enabled channel)
- 10 seconds: 121 days (2 enabled channel)
- 10 seconds: 40 days (8 enabled channel)
- 1 second: 24 days (1 enabled channel)
- 1 second: 12 days (2 enabled channel)
- 1 second: 3 days (8 enabled channel)
- 100 milliseconds: 58 hours (1 enabled channel)
- 100 milliseconds: 29 hours (2 enabled channel)
- 100 milliseconds: 7.2 hours (8 enabled channel)
- Input Connection: Pluggable terminal block for one external channel, excitation controls and alarm outputs
- Channels (Thermistor): One on-board thermistor temperature (-40 C ~ 70 C,-40 F ~ 158 F)
- Channels (External Voltage DC): Seven external Voltage DC. Programmable input range selections for each channel: 0 ~ 20 V, 0 ~ 10 V, 0 ~ 5 V, 0 ~ 2 V
- Resolution: 0.0018%
- Accuracy (Thermister): 0.2 C(0 C ~ 70 C, 32 F ~ 158 F)
- Accuracy (Voltage channels): 0.05%FSR @ 25 C for for 20V, 10V, 5V channels; 0.1%FSR @ 25 C 2V channels
- Overvoltage Protection: up to -3VDC ~ +40VDC
- Channel Alarms: Two editable alarm thresholds per channel
- Channel Alarms: Two editable alarm thresholds Alarm Output: ALARM1 & A2/E terminal strips can be configured as alarm outputs (Alarm-On: MOSFET(N-Channel)
switch on/Alarm-Off: MOSFET(N-Channel) switch off)
- Channel Alarm Max Power: 200mA @ 24VDC
- Alarm-On Delay: programmable 0 - 10 minutes delay with 1-minute increment.
- Alarm Indicator: On-board LED lights in red when in alarm condition.
- Size: 4 Mega bytes (2 MB readings)
- Data Retention: Over 20 years
- Sampling Interval: 20 second to 12 hours user selectable (external power supply required if interval less than five seconds).
- Logging Mode: Stop recording or FIFO when memory is full Logging
- Activation: Programmable instant, start delay or field push button activation.
- USB (Mini-USB-B) (USB-A-mini USB-B Cable included) AUX(RJ11) for direct TTL level communications
- Auto-detect baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps on both USB and AUX.
- Power: Built-in 3.6V Lithium Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 years based on 1 minute sampling interval.
- Material: Aluminum enclosure. - Dimension: 88 X 64.2 X 24 mm (3.46 X 2.53 X 0.95 inches).
- Weight: 200g
- Mounting: Probe/wall-mount holes for hanging/mounting.
- Others: LED Indicator Tri-Color LED (can be disabled for power saving): Normal Sampling: green when sampling/Alarm: red when sampling/Low Battery:
amber when sampling.
- Excitation Control: A2/E terminal strip can be configured as excitation control output for driving the power of connected devices.
- Warm-up delay interval settings: 10 to 240 seconds with 10-second increment.
- Operating Environment: -40 ~ +70 C (-40 F ~ 158 F), 0 ~ 95% RH non-condensing.
- Clock Accuracy: 1 mintue per month.
- Approvals: CE, FCC