Series 900 Fixed Air Quality Monitor - IC-FM S900
Product code: IC-FM-S900
- As a relay controller with user configured set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As a gas transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide gas concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable gas monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The S900 Indoor Air Quality Meter is lightweight, discrete and easily wall mountable. It requires a 12V power supply which is user configured to allow flexibility in the locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S900 Indoor Air Quality Meter can be found under the related accessories tab.
- Active sampling via internal sensor head fan
- PC data logging and real-time network capability
- Multiple analogue and digital outputs
- Interchangeable sensor heads for all gases
- IP41 & NEMA 2 equivalent rating for the enclosure
- Network capability to monitor at several sites simultaneously
- Easy to configure alarm and control outputs via PC software
- Active sampling for higher accuracy
- Lightweight and simple to mount
- Measurement units: Gas: ppm or mg/m3 | Humidity: % | Temperature C or oF
- Reading functions: Instant, minimum, maximum, average
- Sensor head type: Type 1 (interchangeable)
- Analog output: 4-20mA (opto-isolated), 10-30V
- External signal type: Transistor outputs (4)
- External signal functions: Low Alarm | High Alarm | Control | Diagnostics
- Inputs: Standby toggle
- Communication: RS485 (Aeroqual proprietary protocol)
- Jumpers: J1, J2, J3 termination resistors
- Connectors: Screw type
- Monitor Identification (ID): 1 (Default) User configurable from 1 to 255
- Alarm set points: User Configurable - Low Alarm | High Alarm
- Control set point: User Configurable - Low Alarm | High Alarm
- Configuration software: PC Configuration Software
- PC data logging (Windows 7, 8, XP): Link data to a specific location and monitor with free software (Data cable required)
- Environmental operating conditions: -5 C and +45 C; (23 F and 113 F); Relative humidity range: Determined by sensor specification
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping, click here.
Why Instrument Choice?
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2. SPECIAL ADVICE FROM SCIENTISTS
#3. Easy Shopping
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here