The NanoVIP TWO is an advanced device equipped with all the functions necessary for measuring and monitoring both electricity consumption and power quality that allows a professional analysis adequate to the highest demands. Includes 5A and 200A clamps.
- Light, handy, multi-lingual, with top class performance and features.
- Graphic LCD that allows a wide display flexibility (multi-language menu, waveforms, histograms, page customizations, drawings, diagrams, images, etc.).
- NonoStudio PC software dedicated through which it is possible to perform advanced analysis of the data stored on the uSD.
- 1 voltage measurement channel (1 phase + neutral) up to 600V CAT III, with the possibility of also measuring the DC voltage, with an accuracy of +/-
0.25% + err.FS.
- 1 current input with the possibility of also measuring the direct current, with an accuracy of +/- 0.25% + err.FS.
- Automatic verification of the correct connection of the device to the network.
- Possibility of using flexible current clamps up to 3000A or other scanners with full scale settable by the user.
- High capacity batteries that allow a field autonomy of more than 24 hours even in the absence of mains power; no campaign limit if connected to the network.
- Powerful calculation engine that allows in addition to the measurement of all the standard electrical quantities (VIPQAF PF THD% etc.) in true effective
value (TRMS): harmonics up to 50, dips, swells, microinterruptions and many others.
- 20 alarms (generic, swells, dips and interruptions).
- Energy measurement in 4 time bands (rates) settable.
- Safety: 600V CAT III
- Degree of protection: IP30
- Guy: White backlit LCD dot matrix
- Languages: English - Spanish - Italian - German - French
- Communications: USP to PC
- Internal memory: 64 kB
- External memory: Micro SD (2GB included)
- Operating temperature: from -10 to +55 C
- Relative humidity: Max 95%
- External power supply included: External wall-plug switching, input 100-240VAC ? 10% 47-63Hz, with interchangeable plug; output 7.5VDC - 12W
- Battery pack supplied: 4 x AA MiMh 2100mAh
- Battery charge autonomy: > 24h
- Weight: 580g
- Dimensions: 203 x 116 x 53 mm
- Traditional energy analysis: V, I, P, Q, S, F, PF, THD (V)%, THD (I)%, cosj, j, peaks, minima, maxima, averages, max. demand, etc.
- Counters: kWh, kVArh, kVAh both absorbed and generated
- Waveforms: V and I
- Harmonics: Values and spectrum up to 50th
- Sags: Dips, swells and network interruptions
- Fast transients: Overcurrents and overvoltages
- K factor: Up to the 25th order
- Alarms: On video
- Alarm log: 5 on the screen
- Tariff bands: 4
- Measurement campaigns: Unlimited, up to memory card filling
- Refresh rate of video data: 1 sec.
- Type of possible connections: Three-phase (3 or 4-wire) two-phase (2-wire) and single-phase network
- Type of network that can be connected: Low and Medium Voltage (BT and MT)
- Voltage (TRMS): 1 4MOhm channel, 2 scales
- Current (TRMS): 1 channel 10kOhm
- Powers: Active, reactive and apparent. Single and total phase
- Enegery meters: kWh, kvarh, kVAh
- Harmonic analysis: Up to 50th order
- Analysis of parameters EN50160: Interruptions, voltage holes and overvoltages from 500mS
- Analysis Transients: Overvoltages, overcurrents and inrush currents
- CE conformity: 93/68 / EEC (LV electrical equipment); 89/336 / CEE and 2004/108 / CE (EMC - Electromagnetic Compatibility); 2006/95 / EC - 72/23 / EEC
(LVD - Low Voltage); 2002/95 / EC (RoHS - Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances); 2002/96 / CE and 2003/108 / CE (WEEE / RAEE - Waste Electrical
and Electronic Equipment).
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): EN 61326; EN 61326 / A1; EN 61326 / A2; EN 61326 / A3
(For orders placed before 2pm AEST on SA business days)
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping,
Why Instrument Choice?
Instrument Choice is the dominant, fastest growing, independent supplier of scientific instruments in Australasia. We are passionate for you to enjoy an outstanding experience while we support you to conduct experiments and select the right scientific instruments for meaningful, accurate measurements.
Many of our customers write to us to express their appreciation.
“I had some questions about the humidity alarm I purchased. The support team were very helpful. I highly recommend Instrument Choice” - Mark
“The fact that I can contact Instrument Choice and speak to an experienced technician is extremely helpful.” – Matty
“Amazing assistance over the phone, exceptional communication during the whole ordering process, super-fast freight!!” – Jillian
“The item I bought was fantastic, the order came in very reasonable time, I loved the lollies :), and have been very impressed with the after sales service. I have my own business, and so appreciate the effort of customer service. You guys are fantastic.” - Leanne
How We Support You
- “Our huge range of high-quality products, backed by experienced scientists, risk-free purchasing terms and overnight shipping makes Instrument Choice the risk-free way to secure the right product for your application and have it delivered direct to your door.” -
Tyson Grubb (Founder & CEO)
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Expert, Responsive, Friendly, Continuous (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Here’s a little secret - each member of our customer service team is a qualified, experienced scientist. What’s more, they appreciate your need for supportive communication. You can expect:
✔ Quotes within a business hour
✔ 3 business hour responses to email inquiries
✔ Unlimited phone/email support - even after your warranty has expired!
Free, Experienced, Independent (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Our customers can often become frustrated by a lack of familiarity with a special application or struggle to understand an unfamiliar device. We love to help and enjoy advising about things like, how to:
✔ Set up and use your equipment
✔ Set-up trials and experiments
✔ Calibrate scientific equipment
✔ Save on the total cost of owning and operating scientific equipment - over and above the listed price for item …. And many more
For many of us time is money. Finding and purchasing the right scientific instrument shouldn’t be a hassle. So, we made it easy for you to shop with us.
We have a comprehensive product range, our website is easy to navigate, and the shopping cart is a smooth experience. If you know what model you want, you can find it fast using our search functions. On the other hand, you can navigate through our menus or contact a scientist.
Unsure of what you need?
You’re not alone! Our experts are highly-trained and ready to guide you to the best value-for-money product for your application. If your needs are complex, don’t worry. We’ll do our research and then recommend your best solution – even if it’s not supplied by Instrument Choice!
Huge Range of Products:
We are a one-stop-shop with solutions for a wide range of applications.
Not in Our Range?
We will track it down for you, no worries.
Order Your Way:
Ordering options to suit you - online, phone, fax, email, mail. Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFT, Cheque, Account (application required).
Free 30 Day Accounts Available:
Australian or New Zealand councils, universities, schools, hospitals or government departments will be automatically set-up with a free account. Also, Instrument Choice’s quotes and delivery procedures conform to government best practice procedures.
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to
capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
We insist you pay zero, zilch… absolutely nothing for shipping on orders over $100 (inc. GST)!
Imagine you buy your equipment, it arrives and - oh no – it’s wrong for your application. What a bummer! Relax, Instrument Choice will make sure you’ll never be stuck with any unwanted scientific instrument.
Here’s how we guarantee you risk-free purchasing:
30-day free returns & money-back guarantee
– Instrument Choice’s free returns policy means that for any warranty claim, Instrument Choice will absorb the freight costs to return your purchased item. We offer our customers this irrespective of whether you are entitled to your money-back or a replacement product!
Additional 1 Year Product Warranty
- Compare the difference! Nearly all scientific instrument suppliers charge an additional 15-40% for an extended warranty. We automatically provide an extended extra 1 year warranty free of charge!
Let’s be clear. We stand by our equipment and our customers. Instrument Choice’s warranty exceeds that of any other supplier, as well as the warranty of the manufacturer. We will add an extra 1-year warranty on everything apart from consumables. *
* Consumables include any item(s) used in conjunction with the operation of a product that degrades over time and needs regular replacement. To assist you with your purchase, Instrument Choice lists any consumables required for the operation of a product on its relevant product page. Examples of consumables include but are not limited to:
Calibrations, Calibration solutions/standards
Single use data loggers
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and you can’t find a satisfactory outcome under our Returns or Extended Warranty policies, please contact us and tell us share your concerns. Our commitment is to ensure you will always be satisfied with our service.
Contact our expert scientists now to get the right meter or data logger to suit your needs and discuss your project.
"You seem well on top of it and will keep your site handy"
"Service from Tim was excellent. Very helpful and great to deal with! Very impressed."
"Prompt feedback and expert advice was the key!"
"Daniel replied within in minutes to my query with really good advice."
"I find you staff very helpful (can do)"
"Brilliant service. 3 hr turnaround"
"This service has been great, website was fantastic."
"Keep going the way you are. Great customer service. I will definitely be recommending Instrument Choice to my friends. Thank You."
"SO IMPRESSED with your customer service! The phone answered straight away, the gentleman on the phone was extremely friendly and knew about the products. (pH testing equipment). Thanks for making this easy."
"Keep up the good work and great customer service"
"THE REP I SPOKE TO WAS EXCELLENT - AND HELPED ME MAKE THE RIGHT PURCHASE DECISION, VERY HAPPY"
"Really efficient experience"
"Delivery was so quick I swear you sent it before I ordered it. Thanks"
"The service that you provide to me was soooooooooooo easy, i did not tear my hair trying to purchase your products."
"Tim was extremely competent, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with."
"Very pleased with this purchase"
"Love the fast and friendly email confirming my order. Thanks"
"This was the first time I have purchased anything from Instrument Choice and will be recommending your company to my employer. Thank you very much for a stress free transaction. I wish other companies were as professional as yours. Well done. Keep up the excellent work."
"Excellent and prompt advice. Many thanks."
"It is good to see a good Range and Quality of instruments on one web site . Thanks"
"Perfect ..change nothing"
"Great website, great service and even better range of products. I will be certain to share your website amongst others"
"I found the staff there very knowledgeable and helpful. They helped me decide which product would best achieve my sampling requirements. When I wanted to purchase the item I wasn't able to use your search function to find the item. This is clearly a function that is a 'work in progress' and will improve efficiency of the purchase experience for customers. Generally speaking I have found Instrument Choice excellent to deal with and would recommend you as a supplier of choice."
"Easy to use. Quick transaction. The way it should be."
"Great service by your helpful staff who know their product!"
"One of the best online shopping experiences I have ever had. Not just web site ease of use, but also being kept informed along every step of the way so as to manage plans and expectations. Great site!"
"Thanks for providing such a smooth, painless service."
"The man on the phone was 100% great to work with - polite, helpful, fast... and there was no long waiting for the phone to answer. I got through to a human being immediately! I have only had this one interaction with your company, but it was perfect."
"Awesome service. Couldn't have asked for more prompt response to all my questions. Fantastic company. Excellent service. Perfect parts. Thankyou"
"Good service is always rewarded with a sale."
"As good a company as I have ever dealt with in terms of customer service, range of products and when there was a problem it was dealt with promptly and professionally."
"Incorrect item initially supplied, but rectified quickly & pre-paid return satchel supplied with correct items."
"Very happy with service. I rang and spoke to Daniel who was most helpful and recommended the PH tester I bought as opposed to another I was considering. Overall a pleasurable experience and the ongoing support is invaluable too."
"Keep up the excellent service"
"Great shopping experience. Like the products and customer service"
"Great help when asked. Very friendly and we had a good laugh. Great company and Aussie owned and operated."
"Keep doing what you are doing! Very impressed with the service I was given and especially the advice."
"Service exceptional, very helpful and efficient"
"Keep up the good service."
"Excellent product. Many thanks."
"It was a good experience from initial enquiry to product calibration and delivery - thank you"
"Will buy again when the need arises"
"Excellent Service,& Product range"
"Unbelievable service - thank you! Received in 2 days from ordering and we are over in Perth! Merry Christmas to you all"
"Keep doing what you are doing, very impressed with your service. Will be looking to do further business with you."
"Excellent service - THANK YOU!"
"Impressed with the followup of emails, deliveries"
"Best service ever....24 hours from order to delivery....perfect!"
"Excellent customer service from Tim which made it very easy to do business with you. Thanks."
"Your fast efficient service i found pleasing. Loved the lollies that came in the parcel"
"Thanks a lot. Great efficient service."
"Excellent company to deal with makes my job a lot easier. Love the lollies too :)"
"First order, so far very good."
"Very impressed with the ease of use of your online store, free express post, arrived in Tas the next day, excellent!! Thanks."
"Great service, good website and product range, quick delivery of a great item."
"Thanks for the prompt service"
"Keep up the good work! Your sales staff were excellent and friendly and the time to get through on the phone was about 15 seconds!"
"Fast, simple and easy to do business with"
"Nice to have well spoken and friendly people on the end of a phone call"
"Your customer service is excellent. thank you"
"Terrific service. Many thanks."
"Great phone service makes you stand out among the crowd. Together with good equipment range and good prices, really there's no competition as far as I can tell!"
"Yes, keep up the good work!!"
"Just great service ,friendly ,I was kept informed, great way to do business"
"Great range of interesting instruments"
"We were impressed with the prompt service and delivery of our order"
"Would like to commend Daniel for his continued helpful and professional service."
"Sales consultants were extremely helpful"
"Very good customer service. Pleased with the response."
"Your service was awesome and very much appreciated!!"
"Thanks for your quick delivery."
"Rapid response, great phone/online service. Many thanks."
Additional 1 Year Product Warranty
Compare the difference! Nearly all scientific instrument suppliers charge an additional 15-40% for an extended warranty. We automatically provide an extended bonus 1 year warranty free of charge!
Let’s be clear. We stand by our equipment and our customers. Instrument Choice's warranty exceeds that of any other supplier, as well as the warranty of the manufacturer. We will add an extra 1-year warranty on everything apart from consumables. Consumables include any item(s) used in conjunction with the operation of a product that degrades over time and needs regular replacement.
To assist you with your purchase, Instrument Choice lists any consumables required for the operation of a product on its relevant product page. Examples of consumables include but are not limited to:
Calibrations, Calibration solutions/standards
Single use data loggers
What does this mean?
If you have a problem with your non-consumable type product, within 1 additional year on top of the standard manufacturer warranty, Instrument Choice will treat it exactly the same as if it was still in the normal warranty period and get you back up and running, as simple as that.
This means that when buying from Instrument Choice you are guaranteed that what you buy will keep on working and providing the right information longer than if you buy from any other supplier.
As most meters, data loggers and lab equipment we supply are not classed as consumable, most items are included in this bonus offer, if you have any questions please call our scientists on 1300 964 237 or email