- Usable on systems: single-phase, two-phase, three-phase balanced with or without neutral, three-phase unbalanced with or without neutral.
- Complete traditional energy analysis (V, I, P, Q, S, F, PF, THD%, instantaneous / minimum / maximum / average values, meters of energy absorbed and generated
both three-phase and for each single phase).
- Analysis of energy quality parameters.
- Current and voltage harmonics for each phase and for the neutral up to 50 degrees.
- Unbalance of voltage phases.
- Power outages, surges, voltage dips.
- Test of compliance with the EN 50160 standard.
- Real measurement of neutral current.
- Display of current and voltage waveforms.
- Setting of 4 tariff bands with display of the relative costs.
- Configuration and display of 20 alarms on sizes and thresholds that can be set.
- Time trend display of selectable quantities (trend).
- Automatic check of the correct connection of the instrument to the system.
- Implementation of long-term measurement campaigns (over 24 in autonomy, unlimited if connected to the network).
- Customizable display, choosing which sizes are displayed in rotation in the lower part and rotating by 90 degrees depending on the reading comfort.
- Safety: 600V CAT III
- Degree of protection: IP30
- Guy: White backlit LCD dot matrix
- Languages: English - Spanish - Italian - German - French
- Communications: USP to PC
- Internal memory: 64 kB
- External memory: Micro SD (2GB included)
- Operating temperature: from -10 to +55 C
- Relative humidity: Max 95%
- External power supply included: External wall-plug switching, input 100-240VAC ? 10% 47-63Hz, with interchangeable plug; output 7.5VDC - 12W
- Battery pack supplied: 4 x AA MiMh 2100mAh
- Battery charge autonomy: > 24h
- Weight: 580g
- Dimensions: 203 x 116 x 53 mm
- Traditional energy analysis: V, I, P, Q, S, F, PF, THD (V)%, THD (I)%, cosj, j, peaks, minima, maxima, averages, max. demand, etc.
- Counters: kWh, kVArh, kVAh both absorbed and generated
- Waveforms: V and I
- Harmonics: Values and spectrum up to 50th
- Sags: Dips, swells and network interruptions
- Fast transients: Overcurrents and overvoltages
- K factor: Up to the 25th order
- Alarms: On video
- Alarm log: 5 on the screen
- Tariff bands: 4
- Refresh rate of video data: 1 sec.
- Type of possible connections: Three-phase (3 or 4-wire) two-phase (2-wire) and single-phase network
- Type of network that can be connected: Low and Medium Voltage (BT and MT)
- Voltage (TRMS): 4 input channels (3 + neutral in common + 1 auxiliary)
- Current (TRMS): 5 independent entrances
- Powers: Active, reactive and apparent. Single and total phase
- Energy meters: kWh, kvarh, kVAh
- Harmonic analysis: Up to 50th order
- Analysis of parameters EN50160: Interruptions, voltage holes and overvoltages from 500mS
- Analysis Transients: Overvoltages, overcurrents and inrush currents
- CE conformity: 93/68 / EEC (LV electrical equipment); 89/336 / CEE and 2004/108 / CE (EMC - Electromagnetic Compatibility); 2006/95 / EC - 72/23 / EEC
(LVD - Low Voltage); 2002/95 / EC (RoHS - Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances); 2002/96 / CE and 2003/108 / CE (WEEE / RAEE - Waste Electrical
and Electronic Equipment).
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): EN 61326; EN 61326 / A1; EN 61326 / A2; EN 61326 / A3
- Temperature: IEC 60068-2-1 (operating temperature); IEC 60068-2-2 (storage temperature)
- Vibrations: IEC 60068-2-6
- Humidity: IEC 60068-2-30 (humidity)
- Overload: IEC 60947-1