ALTA wireless accelerometers can be used in a host of applications where knowing impact, vibration, inclination, etc. is required.
The wireless accelerometer - G-Force snapshot sensor activates at a set time interval (defined by user) and measures g-force along X, Y and Z axes.
Primary use is as an inclinometer or tilt sensor. There are three operating modes, +/- 2 G, +/- 4 G, or
+/- 8G. The data displayed is the g-force on each axis, e.g. ?> X: 0.001 Y: 0.031 Z: 1.01.
ALTA sensors offer 3 to 4 times the range of standard sensor platforms, extending non-line-of-sight reach to an exceptional 1,000+ feet through walls
(12-14 walls typical). Using Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) also allows ALTA sensors to have better interference immunity from other
Superior power management provides ALTA sensors with almost twice the battery life of Monnit?s standard wireless sensors. Monnit's Industrial sensors
have a battery life that typuclaly lasts 10+ years.
Integrated on-board data storage allows ALTA sensors to store data messages if communication to a wireless gateway is disrupted (power outage, Internet
outage, or out of range). Messages that can?t be delivered will be time-stamped and stored in memory (up to the last 512 messages) until communication
with the gateway is restored, at which point the messages will all be transmitted.
Over-the-air updates allow ALTA products to be updated remotely if new fixes or features become available.
- Takes 3-Axis G-Force Measurements
- 4096 count/g Sensitivity
- Includes Wireless sensor, Mounting hardware, 3V Industrial battery (Pre-Installed) and SMA antenna
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 2.5 %
- Minimum G Force to Turn On/Wake Up: 0.050 g - 0.100 g
- Fastest Update Interval/Heart Rate in Any Configuration: 1 Minute Sampling Rate: 500 Samples/Sec.
- Current Consumption: 0.7 uA (sleep mode) /2mA (radio idle/off mode)/2mA (measurement mode)/25mA (radio RX mode)/35mA (radio TX mode)
- Sensitivity: 4096 count/g
- Sensitivity Range: +/- 2.0 g
- Supply Voltage: 2.0 - 3.8 VDC
- Battery Type: Replaceable 3.6V, 1800mAH (single AA sized)
- Battery Life: Up to 10 Year Battery Life
- Max Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 C (-40 to 185 F)
- Optimal Battery Operating Temperature: +10 C to +50 C (+50 F to +122 F)
- Enclosure Material: IP65, NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure
- UL Rating: UL Listed to UL508-4x specifications (File E194432)
- Dimension: 3.7 in x 2.32 in x 1.38 in