- Accu-Drive Shaking System: The exclusive patented Accu-Drive Shaking System delivers exceptional speed control, accuracy, and durability. The shaking
system continuously monitors shaking speed and maintains set-point, even under changing loads.
- When unit is set to a speed above 100 rpm, the speed accuracy is +- 1% of set speed. When set under 100 rpm, speed accuracy is +- 1 rpm.
- Microprocessor Control: The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action. Microprocessor will display last set-point
and will restart if power is interrupted.
- Triple Eccentric Drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- LED Display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. Provides
repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings,
even after power has been turned off.
- RS232 Interface: Provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control.
- Speed Calibration Mode: Allows user to automatically recalibrate speed display.
- Includes a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug. Unit is also supplied with an 11 x 13" (27.9 x 33 cm) non-skid rubber mat.
- Load Sensor: A built-in load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces rpm to a safe speed to protect samples.
- Overload Protection: Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Audible Alarm: In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Alarm has optional mute function which can be set from the touch pad control.
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Cell cultures, solubility studies, and extraction procedures.
- Speed Range: 15 to 500 rpm
- Speed Accuracy (above 100 rpm): +- 1% of set speed
- Speed Accuracy (below 100 rpm): +- 1 rpm
- Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
- Orbit: 19 mm (0.75") orbit
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 35 lbs (16 kg)
- Tray Material: Aluminum
- Tray Dimensions (L x W): 11 ? 13" (27.9 ? 33 cm)
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.3 x 14.0 x 5.9" (41.3 x 35.5 x 14.9 cm)
- Ship Weight: 49 lbs (22.2 kg)