The Apera Instruments EC8500 Portable Conductivity/TDS/Salinity Meter provides accurate and stable measurements with various intelligent functions
and a durable structure.
- Takes quick and accurate measurements of EC, TDS and Salinity in a wide range (0 to 200 mS/cm).
- IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments.
- The large backlit LCD displays EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply.
- Quick and Easy 1 to 3 points auto calibration with calibration reminder function (premixed standard solutions included).
- Equipped with Apera's unique BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) conductivity sensor, the meter takes accurate measurements of EC, TDS, Salinity,
Resistivity, and temperature in a wide range (0 to 200 mS/cm).
- Intelligent Functions: Quick & Easy 1 to 3 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and determine
the condition of your probe. GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply. Timing measuring/data logging
mode and Smart calibration reminder function available. The large clear LCD displays EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable
readings and finished calibrations.
- Reliable Structure: IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including an EC8500 Portable
Conductivity Meter, a Conductivity Electrode, a USB cable, PC-Link Software Disk (only works for a Windows-based system), and 3 bottles of calibration
solutions all in a rugged carrying case. Powered by AA Batteries.
- Conductivity measuring range: 0 to 200 mS/cm (0.00 to 19.99) uS/cm; (20.0 to 199.9) uS/cm; (200 to 1999) uS/cm; (2.00 to 19.99) mS/cm; 20.0 to 199.9)
- TDS measuring range: 0.1 mg/L to 100 g/L
- Salinity Measuring range: 0 to 100 ppt
- Conductivity Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 uS/cm, 0.01/0.1 mS/cm
- Conductivity Accuracy: +/- 1.0 % F.S +/- 1 digit
- Calibration: Automatic 1- to 3-Point- Calibration
- Electrode Connection: 8 Pin
- Cell Constant: 0.1/1/10 cm-1
- Temperature Compensation: 0 to 50 C (automatic or manual)
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0 to 100 C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5 C +/- 1 digit
- Connection: Cinch
- Data Storage: 500 Groups
- Data Content: Numbering, Date, Time, Measurements, Unit, Temperature
- Data Output: USB
- Power Supply: 3 x AA Batteries / DC5V (via USB)
- IP Rating: IP57
- Dimensions: 88 x 179 x 33 mm (360 x 270 x 82 mm with Carrying Case)
- Weight: 313 g (1.3 Kg with Carrying Case)