** IOS and Google Play APP now available in Australia and New Zealand.
V40-PRO La Crosse Technology Wireless WiFi Color Weather Station provides real-time weather data straight from your home or holiday home. The weather station can function as a stand alone station or with the La Crosse View™ App you may remotely access the weather station's data from your smartphone or tablet. The App enables you to receive alerts and push notifications when user-defined values go above or fall below the desired range.
V40-PRO La Crosse Technology monitors the indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, "Feels Like" temperature, dew point, wind speed, wind direction and rainfall data, daily high and low temperature records, dynamic forecast icons, and a Wi-Fi connected option, which will allow you to see all of your sensor data in La Crosse View app.
La Crosse View APP features include viewing current conditions, keeping track of data and refer back later to specific dates quickly and conveniently. Set alerts that matter to you. Share information with your friends and family.Personalize with your own photos of the locations that matter to you. Swipe easily between devices and locations. Access the quick view to see all your location data in one place.
What does the IC-V40-PRO Measure?
- Dew Point
- Heat Index
- "Feels Like"
- Wind Chill
- Wind Direction
- Wind Speed
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor trend indicators
- Daily High/Low outdoor temperature records
- "Feels Like" and Dew Point temperature
- High and Low records with time stamp
- Dynamic color weather forecast
- Current and top wind speed data plus Wind direction
- History records with time stamp
- Rainfall history records
- 12/24 hour setting
- Displays day of the week, month, date & year
- Perpetual calendar: date, month, & full day
- Guided settings menu
- Low battery indicator for each included sensor
- 5 settings LCD brightness
- Sensor connection indicator
- Wifi connection indicator
- Wall hanging or adjustable kickstand for free standing option
- Individual ID's for each sensor
Please note the only reading that is not correct for OZ and NZ is the season display, it can only be read 180 degrees out of phase due to monthly calendar setting. That is winter is summer here – Spring is Autumn here.
The forecast features above this are local readings based on local Barometric pressure.
Why customers love the IC-V40-PRO La Crosse Weather Stations
- Connects to your WIFi network and uploads to Lacrosse View App to show you your current conditions anywhere meaning you can see what is happening at your home at any time.
- Colour display screen meaning you get an aethestically pleasing display to show you your data in your home.