The Personal Sound Level Meter Data Logger Noise Sentry RT-P is a new generation of smart integrating personal sound level meter data logger. It includes
a digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock, and a non-volatile 64 Mb recording memory. Running on battery, it can record sound pressure
for a week non-stop, or 3 weeks 8 hours a day. Weighing only 2.5 oz, its very small size allows it to be worn by personnel. It is weather proof and
can be used indoors and outdoors.
Every Personal Sound Level Meter Data Logger Noise Sentry RT-P purchased is provided with an Individual Manufacturer�s Certificate of Calibration from
Convergence Instruments. This all-digital design includes the A and C weighting curves. It is enclosed in a completely weatherproof casing which
is designed for indoors and outdoors applications. Its highly sensitive MEMS microphone has a noise floor of 31 dB-A, and is ultra stable with
time and temperature variations. The software includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer features.
Two different mounting strap are included (shoulder, pocket).
- Individual Manufacturer�s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instruments provided with every instrument purchased.
- Digital very sensitive MEMS microphone (31 dBA typical noise floor)
- Completely sealed weatherproof enclosure designed for outdoors applications.
- All-digital design.
- Ultra stable sensitivity (field recalibration is easily done, but seldom required)
- Very low sensitivity variation due to temperature changes
- Very low sensitivity to vibrations
- A and C weighting curves.
- Integrating Sound-Level Meter, records L-max, L-min and Leq levels.
- Software function calculates global Leq and/or dose, according to ISO and OSHA methods.
- Adjustable response time.
- Internal timer allows multiple preprogrammed recording start and stop date&time.
- Integrated oscilloscope function that can show the acoustic signal in real time.
- Integrated spectral analyzer function that can show the spectrum (or 3rd-octave bands) in real time.
- Allows the observation of recorded levels while the recording is ongoing.
- Works standalone, or USB connected.
- Long life internal rechargeable battery that recharges from USB and most USB chargers.
- Can be field-calibrated.
- Observes and records 100% of the acoustic signal (no missed samples).
- Editable individual custom ID for easier instrument management.
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory. So the instrument will regain full functionality from hard-reset or battery loss.
- Bandwidth: 25 Hz to 8 kHz
- Microphone Sensor: Digital MEMs
- Precision Class: Type II
- Saturation Level (typical @ 1 kHz): 117 dB-A, 114 dB-C
- Temperature Error: Better than 0.1 dB (0�C < T < 60�C), Better than 0.5 dB (-20�C < T < 60�C)
- Sensitivity to Vibrations: 60 dBSPL/g (20 dB lower than typical measurement microphone)
- Weighting Curve: dB-A, dB-C
- Noise-Floor (Typical): 31 dB-A, 40 dB-C
- Recording Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Duty Rate of Signal Capture: 100% � No Missed Samples
- Real-Time Spectral Display: 512-point Power Spectrum � dB or Lin Scale.
- Calibration: Field-calibrated using a 1/2" calibrator
- Connectivity: USB
- Battery Type: Integral Li-Poly � USB-Rechargeable
- Recharge Time: 2 h 30 (Typical)
- Battery Autonomy (Full-Charge): 7 days while recording non-stop, 3 weeks while recording 8 hours a day
- Battery Life: > 300 Charge/Discharge Cycles
- Temperature Range: -20 C to 60 C (-4 F to 140 F)
- Recording Memory: Non-Volatile Flash Memory
- Recording Memory Capacity: 64 Mb, Ex: can continuously record Lmax, Lmin and Leq levels at 1s intervals for 16 days, or 10s intervals for 160 days.
- Recording/Erasure Cycles: Greater than 100 000
- Data Retention: Greater than 20 Years
- Construction: Integrally Potted Weather, Proof ABS Enclosure
- Dimensions: 7.62 x 3.94 x 5.9 cm