The Testo 885-2 is a professional thermal imaging camera. You can carry out completely damage-free tests on materials and components. Thanks to the 320 x 240-pixel detector, in combination with the high-quality Germanium optics, the Testo 885-2 achieves an excellent image quality.
• Detector size 320 x 240 pixels: 76,800 temperature measuring points for precise measurements and superior image quality.
• Built-in digital camera with power LEDs - ideal for allocating thermal and real images and for compiling perfect documentation for customers.
• 30° lens for wide field of vision: the standard wide angle lens offers a wider angle of vision and provides the user with an at-a-glance view of the temperature distribution of the measuring object
• Panorama image assistant - The panorama image assistant enables you to analyze and document an all-in-one image made up of several individual images when measuring larger measuring objects. This saves you from having to view, compare and catalog scores of individual images and also allows you to create complete building envelope images.
• Mould detection - The dew point in the room is calculated by manual entry of the ambient temperature and humidity. The surface temperature value measured by the infrared camera is then compared to the dew point. The display now shows the risk of mould in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green).
• SiteRecognition technology - for recurring thermography images of similar objects. The SiteRecognition technology recognizes the measurement site and automatically allocates and archives the thermal images.
• Easy-to-use, ergonomic twist grip and tilt/swivel display
• Thermal images can also be saved as JPEG
• Detector size: 320 x 420 pixels
• Temperature measuring points: 76,800
• Lens: 30° wide
• Operating temperature: -15 to +40 °C