Product Code: 0563-0875-01
The Testo 875-1i is a general purpose thermal imaging camera that makes it easier to visualize problem areas through on-destructive tests in industrial maintenance and production monitoring.
Note: This particular thermometer isn’t suitable for human use, please see the following options for this application; https://www.instrumentchoice.com.au/instrument-choice/environment-meters/ir-thermometers/forehead-thermometers
The Testo 875-1i is a general purpose thermal imaging camera. You can carry out completely damage-free tests on materials and components. It allows you to visualize problems in industrial maintenance and production monitoring before a malfunction or a fire risk occurs. With the Testo 875-1i, you can identify energy loss in building thermography, helping your customers to save on expensive heating costs. You therefore save time, energy and money in industrial thermography as well as in building thermography, and ensure more security all around.
• Built-in digital camera - Recording real images in parallel to each thermal image makes documentation and assignment easier.
• High resolution and image quality - SuperResolution Technology (optional) enables you to take image quality right up to the next level of 320 × 240 pixels in next to no time. Four times as many readings and a geometric resolution that has been improved by a factor of 1.6 mean you get even more detail and even greater reliability with thermographic measurements.
• High thermal sensitivity - Thanks to a temperature resolution of < 50 mK, even the smallest temperature differences can be seen.
• High-quality lens - The 32° × 23° The lens with its manual focusing enables a wide field of view and an ideal overview of the temperature distribution, along with precise focusing on the object being measured.
• Automatic hot/cold spot detection - Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed during thermography.
• Solar mode - The solar radiation value can be input into the thermal imager and stored with each thermal image.
• Bundled with Pro imaging software - Pro software for image evaluation on the PC included. You can also choose to save the thermal images as JPEGs. Find out more about the software.
• Package includes: Robust case, Free Pro software, Soft case, Carrying strap for the thermal imager, SD memory card, USB cable for data transfer to PC, Lens cleaning cloth, Mains unit, Li-ion battery and Adapter for tripod mounting.
• Resolution of 320x240
• Operating temperature -15 to +40 °C
• Battery life 4 h
• Dimensions 152 x 108 x 262 mm
• Housing material ABS
Testo 875 and 875i Series Data Sheet (406 KB)
Testo 875 and 875i Series User's Manual (1304 KB)
Instrument Choice is the dominant, fastest growing, independent supplier of scientific instruments in Australasia. We are passionate for you to enjoy an outstanding experience while we support you to conduct experiments and select the right scientific instruments for meaningful, accurate measurements.
Many of our customers write to us to express their appreciation.
“I had some questions about the humidity alarm I purchased. The support team were very helpful. I highly recommend Instrument Choice” - Mark
“The fact that I can contact Instrument Choice and speak to an experienced technician is extremely helpful.” – Matty
“Amazing assistance over the phone, exceptional communication during the whole ordering process, super-fast freight!!” – Jillian
“The item I bought was fantastic, the order came in very reasonable time, I loved the lollies :), and have been very impressed with the after sales service. I have my own business, and so appreciate the effort of customer service. You guys are fantastic.” - Leanne
How We Support You - “Our huge range of high-quality products, backed by experienced scientists, risk-free purchasing terms and overnight shipping makes Instrument Choice the risk-free way to secure the right product for your application and have it delivered direct to your door.” - Tyson Grubb (Founder & CEO)
Expert, Responsive, Friendly, Continuous (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Here’s a little secret - each member of our customer service team is a qualified, experienced scientist. What’s more, they appreciate your need for supportive
communication. You can expect:
✔ Quotes within a business hour
✔ 3 business hour responses to email inquiries
✔ Unlimited phone/email support - even after your warranty has expired!
Need a hand? Contact us
Free, Experienced, Independent (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Our customers can often become frustrated by a lack of familiarity with a special application or struggle to understand an unfamiliar device. We love to help and enjoy advising about things like, how to:
✔ Set up and use your equipment
✔ Set-up trials and experiments
✔ Calibrate scientific equipment
✔ Save on the total cost of owning and operating scientific equipment - over and above the listed price for item …. And many more
We love a challenge – so please test us!
For many of us time is money. Finding and purchasing the right scientific instrument shouldn’t be a hassle. So, we made it easy for you to shop with us.
✔ Online Store: We have a comprehensive product range, our website is easy to navigate, and the shopping cart is a smooth experience. If you know what model you want, you can find it fast using our search functions. On the other hand, you can navigate through our menus or contact a scientist.
✔ Unsure of what you need? You’re not alone! Our experts are highly-trained and ready to guide you to the best value-for-money product for your application. If your needs are complex, don’t worry. We’ll do our research and then recommend your best solution – even if it’s not supplied by Instrument Choice!
✔ Huge Range of Products: We are a one-stop-shop with solutions for a wide range of applications.
✔ Not in Our Range? We will track it down for you, no worries.
✔ Order Your Way: Ordering options to suit you - online, phone, fax, email, mail. Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFT, Cheque, Account (application required).
✔ Free 30 Day Accounts Available: Australian or New Zealand councils, universities, schools, hospitals or government departments will be automatically set-up with a free account. Also, Instrument Choice’s quotes and delivery procedures conform to government best practice procedures.
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
We insist you pay zero, zilch… absolutely nothing for shipping on orders over $100 (inc. GST)!
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here
Imagine you buy your equipment, it arrives and - oh no – it’s wrong for your application. What a bummer! Relax, Instrument Choice will make sure you’ll never be stuck with any unwanted scientific instrument.
Here’s how we guarantee you risk-free purchasing:
✔ 30-day free returns & money-back guarantee – Instrument Choice’s free returns policy means that for any warranty claim, Instrument Choice will absorb the freight costs to return your purchased item. We offer our customers this irrespective of whether you are entitled to your money-back or a replacement product!
✔ Additional 1 Year Product Warranty - Compare the difference! Nearly all scientific instrument suppliers charge an additional 15-40% for an extended warranty. We automatically provide an extended extra 1 year warranty free of charge!
Let’s be clear. We stand by our equipment and our customers. Instrument Choice’s warranty exceeds that of any other supplier, as well as the warranty of the manufacturer. We will add an extra 1-year warranty on everything apart from consumables. *
* Consumables include any item(s) used in conjunction with the operation of a product that degrades over time and needs regular replacement. To assist you with your purchase, Instrument Choice lists any consumables required for the operation of a product on its relevant product page. Examples of consumables include but are not limited to:
✔ Satisfaction Guarantee - If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and you can’t find a satisfactory outcome under our Returns or Extended Warranty policies, please contact us and tell us share your concerns. Our commitment is to ensure you will always be satisfied with our service.
Contact our expert scientists now to get the right meter or data logger to suit your needs and discuss your project.