Product Code: IC-0563 8315
Set with testo 831 and testo 106: infrared thermometer, belt holder, incl. Batteries and factory calibration certificate. testo 106 penetration thermometer, incl. TopSafe, belt holder, incl. batteriesClick for full description
Note: This particular thermometer isn’t suitable for human use, please see the following options for this application; https://www.instrumentchoice.com.au/instrument-choice/environment-meters/ir-thermometers/forehead-thermometers
Economic set for infrared and core temperature measurement
The infrared temperature measuring instrument testo 831 records surface temperature without contact. The measurement spot diameter of this practical infrared thermometer is only 3.6 cm at a distance of 1 m. The advantage: even smaller objects, such as yoghurt pots, can be measured almost in passing. The 2-point laser marker shows the measurement spot exactly. You avoid measurement errors.
The core thermometer testo 106 with its thin, robust measuring tip is exceptionally well-suited to making fast core temperature checks on sensitive foodstuffs. It leaves hardly visible puncture holes.
Both helpers are small, handy and always ready to hand.
- Practical pistol grip design: easy one-handed use; trigger button for quick and easy scans.
- Ultra-fast measurements: the infrared thermometer allows you to carry out up to two measurements per second and multi-scan whole pallets or cooling shelves.
- Precise temperature measurements: also from a distance: and all made possible thanks to 30:1 optics. A measurement carried out over a distance of one meter generates a measuring spot with a diameter of only 3,6 cm. This allows you to measure the temperature of smaller products, like yogurt cartons for example.
- Always on target: the two laser points generated by the 2-point laser measuring spot marker show you exactly which object you have set your sights on. The two laser points mark the diameter of the measuring circle in which the surface temperature is to be measured.
- Alarm and min/max values: although your food thermometer allows you to carry out measurements in the wink of an eye, an array of useful features ensures that you won't miss a thing. Features include user-defined thresholds to determine individually when the visual and audible alarms are activated, a hold function that freezes the last measurement for easier display and min/max values.
- Belt clip: there's no better place to store your testo 831 infrared thermometer than in its protective case. Specially since it comes with a belt clip which allows you to attach it to your belt so that you always have it with you when you need it.
- HACCP certified: the infrared thermometer is HACCP certified and ideal for use in the food sector.
- Measuring Range: -30 to +210 C
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5 C (-20 to +100 C)
- Resolution: 0.1 C
- Operating temperature: -20 to +50 C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to + 70 C
- Battery type: 9V Block batteries, 6F22
- Dimensions: 182 x 64 x 40 mm
testo 106 specifications:
- Measuring range: -58 to 527 F / -50 to +275 C
- Accuracy: +/- 1 % of mv (212 to 527 F) / +/- 1 % of mv (+100 to +275 C)/ +/- 0.9 F (-22 to 211.8 F) / +/- 0.5 C (-30 to +99.9 C)/ +/- 1.8 F (-58 to -22.2 F) / +/- 1.0 C (-50 to -30.10 C)
- Resolution: 0.1 F / 0.1 C
- Reaction time: t99 = 10 sec (Measured in moving liquid)
- Measuring rate: 0.5 sec
Instrument Choice is the dominant, fastest growing, independent supplier of scientific instruments in Australasia. We are passionate for you to enjoy an outstanding experience while we support you to conduct experiments and select the right scientific instruments for meaningful, accurate measurements.
Many of our customers write to us to express their appreciation.
“I had some questions about the humidity alarm I purchased. The support team were very helpful. I highly recommend Instrument Choice” - Mark
“The fact that I can contact Instrument Choice and speak to an experienced technician is extremely helpful.” – Matty
“Amazing assistance over the phone, exceptional communication during the whole ordering process, super-fast freight!!” – Jillian
“The item I bought was fantastic, the order came in very reasonable time, I loved the lollies :), and have been very impressed with the after sales service. I have my own business, and so appreciate the effort of customer service. You guys are fantastic.” - Leanne
How We Support You - “Our huge range of high-quality products, backed by experienced scientists, risk-free purchasing terms and overnight shipping makes Instrument Choice the risk-free way to secure the right product for your application and have it delivered direct to your door.” - Tyson Grubb (Founder & CEO)
Expert, Responsive, Friendly, Continuous (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Here’s a little secret - each member of our customer service team is a qualified, experienced scientist. What’s more, they appreciate your need for supportive
communication. You can expect:
✔ Quotes within a business hour
✔ 3 business hour responses to email inquiries
✔ Unlimited phone/email support - even after your warranty has expired!
Need a hand? Contact us
Free, Experienced, Independent (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Our customers can often become frustrated by a lack of familiarity with a special application or struggle to understand an unfamiliar device. We love to help and enjoy advising about things like, how to:
✔ Set up and use your equipment
✔ Set-up trials and experiments
✔ Calibrate scientific equipment
✔ Save on the total cost of owning and operating scientific equipment - over and above the listed price for item …. And many more
We love a challenge – so please test us!
For many of us time is money. Finding and purchasing the right scientific instrument shouldn’t be a hassle. So, we made it easy for you to shop with us.
✔ Online Store: We have a comprehensive product range, our website is easy to navigate, and the shopping cart is a smooth experience. If you know what model you want, you can find it fast using our search functions. On the other hand, you can navigate through our menus or contact a scientist.
✔ Unsure of what you need? You’re not alone! Our experts are highly-trained and ready to guide you to the best value-for-money product for your application. If your needs are complex, don’t worry. We’ll do our research and then recommend your best solution – even if it’s not supplied by Instrument Choice!
✔ Huge Range of Products: We are a one-stop-shop with solutions for a wide range of applications.
✔ Not in Our Range? We will track it down for you, no worries.
✔ Order Your Way: Ordering options to suit you - online, phone, fax, email, mail. Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFT, Cheque, Account (application required).
✔ Free 30 Day Accounts Available: Australian or New Zealand councils, universities, schools, hospitals or government departments will be automatically set-up with a free account. Also, Instrument Choice’s quotes and delivery procedures conform to government best practice procedures.
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
We insist you pay zero, zilch… absolutely nothing for shipping on orders over $100 (inc. GST)!
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here
Imagine you buy your equipment, it arrives and - oh no – it’s wrong for your application. What a bummer! Relax, Instrument Choice will make sure you’ll never be stuck with any unwanted scientific instrument.
Here’s how we guarantee you risk-free purchasing:
✔ 30-day free returns & money-back guarantee – Instrument Choice’s free returns policy means that for any warranty claim, Instrument Choice will absorb the freight costs to return your purchased item. We offer our customers this irrespective of whether you are entitled to your money-back or a replacement product!
✔ Additional 1 Year Product Warranty - Compare the difference! Nearly all scientific instrument suppliers charge an additional 15-40% for an extended warranty. We automatically provide an extended extra 1 year warranty free of charge!
Let’s be clear. We stand by our equipment and our customers. Instrument Choice’s warranty exceeds that of any other supplier, as well as the warranty of the manufacturer. We will add an extra 1-year warranty on everything apart from consumables. *
* Consumables include any item(s) used in conjunction with the operation of a product that degrades over time and needs regular replacement. To assist you with your purchase, Instrument Choice lists any consumables required for the operation of a product on its relevant product page. Examples of consumables include but are not limited to:
✔ Satisfaction Guarantee - If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and you can’t find a satisfactory outcome under our Returns or Extended Warranty policies, please contact us and tell us share your concerns. Our commitment is to ensure you will always be satisfied with our service.
Contact our expert scientists now to get the right meter or data logger to suit your needs and discuss your project.