Includes free shipping, returns & batteries valued at $25.67
This easy to install touch screen weather station provides users with instant access to the current temperature, both inside their home and outside, along with the wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, dew point and a rain fall. The unit also measures barometric pressure in order to provide an accurate weather forecast.
Users can program weather alarms to alert them of specific upcoming conditions. For a comprehensive weather history, the Base Station allows the internal storage of up to 4080 complete sets of weather data with time and date. The base station will lose all weather data if an interruption of power supply. In case the memory capacity of the Weather Station is exhausted the oldest data sets stored will be overwritten by the new ones entered.
The base station can transfer all of this collected data to a PC via a USB port and the included software package.
What does the IC0348 Measure?
- Indoor Temperature
- Outdoor Temperature
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Wind Chill
- Dew Point
- Barometric Pressure
- A back-lit touchscreen LCD panel
- 8 Weather Alarms
- Upcoming weather forecast
- A perpetual calendar that displays 100 years
- Storage of up to 4080 complete sets of weather data
- USB Computer Connection
- Free Software
This station is a very popular way to get started in weather monitoring and become a weather enthusiast
Why customers love the IC0348 Weather Station
- Monitors and tracks the 10 most popular weather parameters meaning you get to see you get a clear and detailed view of the weather specific to you.
- Logs up to 4080 datasets to the console that can be downloaded and viewed via the supplied EasyWeather Software (compatible with Mac and PC) offering you the ability to track data over time and spot trends and have a full record at hand.
- Simple and easy to set up meaning you get straight to watching the weather without messing around with complex setups.