Product Code: IC-U52-2M
Measure and display up to 11 parameters simultaneously with newly designed control unit and sensor technology. The operator can select which parameters are to be displayed on the screen at any time. Intuitive software assures ease of use and operation efficiency. Experience the durability and performance of a water quality meter that exceeds your expectations in the field testing of groundwater and surface water applications.Click for full description
- Easy to read LCD display
- One-hand operation
- On-screen icon displays battery power and GPS, USB and probe unit connectivity
- Quick-connect connector (cable to control unit)
- Shock resistant cover
- Backlight display
- Minimum dissolved oxygen sensor maintenance with screw-on type membrane cap
- Chemical resistant materials of construction
- Optional ToupH pH electrode* that is difficult to break (* Prevents damage during maintenance)
- Field replaceable sensors
- Have data logging capability (10,000 sets of data including date/time and site name) with USB connectivity to PC
- Latest calibration data/date can be viewed on the display at any time.
- Probe attached on 2m cable
- Complete manual calibration certificate available. Select under options.
pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, Salinity, TDS, Seawater specific gravity, Temperature, ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) and Turbidity
- Max.items displaying simultaneously: 11
- Measurement temperature: -10 to 55 C
- Max. sensor diameter: Approx. 96mm
- Probe length: Approx. 340mm
- Cable length: 2m
- Mass: Approx. 1800g (3.97 lbs)
- Automatic calibration: Yes
- Measurement depth: Max. 30 m
- Material contact with liquid: PPS, glass, SUS316L, SUS304, FKM, PEEK, Q,Titanium, FEP membrane, POM
- Water resistance: JIS protection level 8
- LCD: 320 X 240 liquid crystal display with backlight (black and white)
- Data memory: 10,000
- Water resistance: JIS protection level 7 (when sensor cable is fitted)
- Communication: USB
- Battery life: Approx. 70 hours (without backlight)
- Outer dimensions: 115(W) X 66(D) X 283(H) mm
- Measurement principle: Glass electrode method
- Range: pH 0 to 14
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1pH
- Two-point calibration
- Automatic temperature compensation
Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP):
- Measurement principle: Platinum electrode method
- Range: -2000 mV to +2000 mV
- Resolution: 1 mV
- Repeatability: +/- 5 mV
- Accuracy: +/- 15 mV
- Salinity conversion (0 to 70 PPT / automatic)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement principle: Polarographic method
- Range: 0 to 50.0 mg/L
- Resolution: 0.01 mg/L
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1 mg/L
- Accuracy: 0 to 20 mg/L: +/- 0.2 mg/L; 20 to 50 mg/L: +/- 0.5 mg/L
- Measurement principle: 4 AC electrode method
- Range: 0 to 10 S/m (0 to 100 mS/cm)
- Resolution: 0.000 to 0.999 mS/cm:0.001, 1.00 to 9.99 mS/cm: 0.01, 10.0 to 99.9 mS/cm: 0.1, 0.0 to 99.9 mS/m: 0.1, 0.100 to 0.999 S/m: 0.001, .00 to 9.99 S/m: 0.01
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05% F.S.
- Accuracy: *+/- 1% F.S. (Median of two-point calibration)
- Auto range
- Automatic temperature conversion (25 C)
- Measurement principle: Conductivity conversion
- Range: 0 to 70 PPT (permillage)
- Resolution: 0.1 PPt
- Repeatability: +/- 1 PPT
- Accuracy: +/- 3 PPT
Total Dissolved Solid (TDS):
- Measurement principle: Conductivity conversion
- Range: 0 to 100 g/L
- Resolution: 0.1% F.S.
- Repeatability: +/- 2 g/L
- Accuracy: +/- 5 g/L
Seawater specific gravity:
- Measurement principle: Conductivity conversion
- Range: 0 to 50
- Resolution: 0.1
- Repeatability: +/- 2
- Accuracy: +/- 5
- Measurement principle: Thermistor method
- Range: -10 to 55 C
- Resolution: 0.01 C
- Repeatability: *+/- 0.10 C (at calibration point)
- Accuracy: JIS class B platinum thermometer sensor (+/- 0.3+0.005)
- Measurement principle: LED light source and 30 degree scattering method
- Range: 0 to 800 NTU
- Resolution: 0 to 99.9 NTU: 0.1,100 to 800 NTU: 1
- Repeatability: +/- 5% (reading) or +/- 0.5 NTU whichever is greater
- Accuracy: +/- 5% (reading) or +/- NTU whichever is greater
Turbidity Sponge Brush - IC3200169531
Product Code: IC3200169531
Cleaning sponge brush for turbidity cell for U-50
$74.00 AUD + GST
$81.40 AUD Inc. GST
DO membrane cap, 3 pieces - IC3200170194
Product Code: IC3200170194
Replacement D.O. membrane cap for U-50 Series D.O. sensor 7543. Requires D.O. filling soln no. 306. Supplied in packs of 3
$219.00 AUD + GST
$240.90 AUD Inc. GST
D.O. Sensor #7543 - IC7543
Product Code: IC7543
D.O sensor, polarographic type, for U-50 series water quality meters. Supplied with 1 x spare D.O membrane cap. Requires D.O. Filling Solution #306
$1149.00 AUD + GST
$1263.90 AUD Inc. GST
pH reference electrode #7210 IC-7210
Product Code: IC7210
pH reference electrode for U-50 Series. Also requires pH reference filling soln #330
$215.00 AUD + GST
$236.50 AUD Inc. GST
ORP electrode #7313 - IC7313
Product Code: IC7313
ORP electrode for U-50 Series.
$470.00 AUD + GST
$517.00 AUD Inc. GST
pH Liquid Junction Cap - IC3200043587
Product Code: IC3200043587
pH liquid junction cap for pH reference electrode #7210 for U-50. This cap should be replaced if the wick becomes clogged. Supplied in pack of 2
$100.00 AUD + GST
$110.00 AUD Inc. GST
pH glass electrode #7112 - IC7112
Product Code: IC7112
Standard pH glass electrode for U-50
$230.00 AUD + GST
$253.00 AUD Inc. GST
pH filling solution #330 - IC330
Product Code: IC330
pH filling solution for pH reference electrode for U-50 Series. Supplied in 250ml pack
$104.00 AUD + GST
$114.40 AUD Inc. GST
D.O. filling solution #306, pack 50ml - IC3200170938
Product Code: IC3200170938
Filling solution for D.O membrane cap for U-50 Series D.O sensor 7543. Supplied in 50ml bottle with grade 600 sandpaper for cleaning silver anode and green polishing sheet for cleaning gold cathode tip on DO sensor.
$165.00 AUD + GST
$181.50 AUD Inc. GST
Flow Cell for U-50 - IC3200156570
Product Code: IC3200156570
Flow cell for U-50 series.
$1399.00 AUD + GST
$1538.90 AUD Inc. GST
Probe Guard For U50 series - IC3200167002
Product Code: IC3200167002
A stainless steel protective guard for the U-50 Series probe. The guard covers the probe assembly to provide additional protection in extremely rugged measuring conditions.
$2199.00 AUD + GST
$2418.90 AUD Inc. GST
Heavy Duty Carry Case - Large - IC3200174772
Product Code: IC3200174772
Heavy duty carry case for U-50 Series instruments with cables up to 30m. Includes custom foam insert to accommodate and protect the equipment and accessories.
$1269.00 AUD + GST
$1395.90 AUD Inc. GST
Heavy Duty Carry Case - Medium - IC383407
Product Code: IC383407
Heavy duty carry case for U-50 Series instruments with cables up to 10m. Includes custom foam insert which is laminated with a thin layer of hard wearing polypropylene to accommodate and protect the equipment and accessories. External dimensions 41cm X 51cm
$709.00 AUD + GST
$779.90 AUD Inc. GST
USB Cable and Software for U-50 series - IC3200174823
Product Code: IC3200174823
USB cable and software required to download stored data from U-50 series meters to a computer. Includes USB cable, CD with software and drivers and a hard copy of the software instruction manual. A second CD with the U-50 Series instrument manual and software instruction manual in pdf format is also included.
$189.00 AUD + GST
$207.90 AUD Inc. GST
Deionized Water (5 litre) - IC-Deionized-Water
Product Code: IC-Deionized-Water
Five Litre (5L) Deionized-Water
$30.00 AUD + GST
$33.00 AUD Inc. GST
Instrument Choice is the dominant, fastest growing, independent supplier of scientific instruments in Australasia. We are passionate for you to enjoy an outstanding experience while we support you to conduct experiments and select the right scientific instruments for meaningful, accurate measurements.
Many of our customers write to us to express their appreciation.
“I had some questions about the humidity alarm I purchased. The support team were very helpful. I highly recommend Instrument Choice” - Mark
“The fact that I can contact Instrument Choice and speak to an experienced technician is extremely helpful.” – Matty
“Amazing assistance over the phone, exceptional communication during the whole ordering process, super-fast freight!!” – Jillian
“The item I bought was fantastic, the order came in very reasonable time, I loved the lollies :), and have been very impressed with the after sales service. I have my own business, and so appreciate the effort of customer service. You guys are fantastic.” - Leanne
How We Support You - “Our huge range of high-quality products, backed by experienced scientists, risk-free purchasing terms and overnight shipping makes Instrument Choice the risk-free way to secure the right product for your application and have it delivered direct to your door.” - Tyson Grubb (Founder & CEO)
Expert, Responsive, Friendly, Continuous (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Here’s a little secret - each member of our customer service team is a qualified, experienced scientist. What’s more, they appreciate your need for supportive
communication. You can expect:
✔ Quotes within a business hour
✔ 3 business hour responses to email inquiries
✔ Unlimited phone/email support - even after your warranty has expired!
Need a hand? Contact us
Free, Experienced, Independent (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Our customers can often become frustrated by a lack of familiarity with a special application or struggle to understand an unfamiliar device. We love to help and enjoy advising about things like, how to:
✔ Set up and use your equipment
✔ Set-up trials and experiments
✔ Calibrate scientific equipment
✔ Save on the total cost of owning and operating scientific equipment - over and above the listed price for item …. And many more
We love a challenge – so please test us!
For many of us time is money. Finding and purchasing the right scientific instrument shouldn’t be a hassle. So, we made it easy for you to shop with us.
✔ Online Store: We have a comprehensive product range, our website is easy to navigate, and the shopping cart is a smooth experience. If you know what model you want, you can find it fast using our search functions. On the other hand, you can navigate through our menus or contact a scientist.
✔ Unsure of what you need? You’re not alone! Our experts are highly-trained and ready to guide you to the best value-for-money product for your application. If your needs are complex, don’t worry. We’ll do our research and then recommend your best solution – even if it’s not supplied by Instrument Choice!
✔ Huge Range of Products: We are a one-stop-shop with solutions for a wide range of applications.
✔ Not in Our Range? We will track it down for you, no worries.
✔ Order Your Way: Ordering options to suit you - online, phone, fax, email, mail. Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFT, Cheque, Account (application required).
✔ Free 30 Day Accounts Available: Australian or New Zealand councils, universities, schools, hospitals or government departments will be automatically set-up with a free account. Also, Instrument Choice’s quotes and delivery procedures conform to government best practice procedures.
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
We insist you pay zero, zilch… absolutely nothing for shipping on orders over $100 (inc. GST)!
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here
Imagine you buy your equipment, it arrives and - oh no – it’s wrong for your application. What a bummer! Relax, Instrument Choice will make sure you’ll never be stuck with any unwanted scientific instrument.
Here’s how we guarantee you risk-free purchasing:
✔ 30-day free returns & money-back guarantee – Instrument Choice’s free returns policy means that for any warranty claim, Instrument Choice will absorb the freight costs to return your purchased item. We offer our customers this irrespective of whether you are entitled to your money-back or a replacement product!
✔ Additional 1 Year Product Warranty - Compare the difference! Nearly all scientific instrument suppliers charge an additional 15-40% for an extended warranty. We automatically provide an extended extra 1 year warranty free of charge!
Let’s be clear. We stand by our equipment and our customers. Instrument Choice’s warranty exceeds that of any other supplier, as well as the warranty of the manufacturer. We will add an extra 1-year warranty on everything apart from consumables. *
* Consumables include any item(s) used in conjunction with the operation of a product that degrades over time and needs regular replacement. To assist you with your purchase, Instrument Choice lists any consumables required for the operation of a product on its relevant product page. Examples of consumables include but are not limited to:
✔ Satisfaction Guarantee - If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and you can’t find a satisfactory outcome under our Returns or Extended Warranty policies, please contact us and tell us share your concerns. Our commitment is to ensure you will always be satisfied with our service.
Contact our expert scientists now to get the right meter or data logger to suit your needs and discuss your project.