Product Code: IC-LOGDISPEX
The LogTag Temperature Recorder with Display and Probe is a temperature data logger with alarm indicators for the last 30 days, ideal for daily temperature monitoring. Select additional probes if needed under options.Click for full description
- Large LCD display shows both current temperature and alarm indicator for the day
- Huge memory: This LogTag has enough memory for 15,900 recordings - that's 66 days at 6 minute intervals.
- Audible Alarm: If the Tag logs temperatures outside the safe range you have set, you will be alerted by an audible alarm. You can check the status of the logger on screen.
- Replaceable battery: This model features a replaceable battery. The battery is a regular watch battery, readily available for leading retailers.
- Product Model: TRED30-16R (Replaceable Battery)
- External Sensor Measurement Range: -40 C to +99 C (-40 F to +210 F).
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 C to +60 C (-22 F to +140 F).
- Storage Temperature Range: -10 C to +40 C (14 F to +104 F).
- Sensor Reaction Time: Typically less than 2 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s) for ST100T, ST100H and ST100S types.
- Recording Capacity: 15,905 temperature readings. 66 days at 6 min logging. Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min/duration and alarm trigger statistics.
- Sampling Interval: Configurable from 30 seconds to hourly.
- Logging Start Options: Push button start or specific date & time. Optional start delay of up to 18 hours.
- Recording Indication: State indicator "RECORDING".
- Download Time: Typically less than 10 seconds for full memory (15,905 readings), depending on computer or readout device used.
- Environmental: IP61 (when vertically mounted or hung).
- Power Source: 3V CR2032 (LiMnO2) coin cell battery, user replaceable.
- Battery Life: Typically 1 year of operation. NOTE: Typical battery life assumes 6 minute logging, day statistics are reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time. Download data monthly. NOTE: Continual activation of the audible alarm will reduce the working life of the battery. When an alarm is triggered, the alarm should be cleared and reset as soon as possible.
- Real Time Clock: Built-in real time clock. Rated accuracy +/- 25 ppm at 25 C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day). Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034 to 0.006 ppm/C (I.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/C).
- Standard Remote Sensor Cable Length: Standard: 1.5m; Extended: 3m (Recommended maximum).
- Remote Sensor Cable Type: PTFE (FDA food contact rated), coaxial.
- Size: 93 mm (H) x 54.5 mm(W) x 8.6 mm (T).
- Weight: 41g.
- Case Material: Polycarbonate.
Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy:
- Better than +/- 0.5 C (+/- 0.9 F) for -20 C to +40 C (-4 F to +104 F), typically +/- 0.3 C (0.6 F).
- Better than +/- 0.8 C (+/- 1.4 F) for -40 C to -20 C (-40 F to -4 F), typically +/- 0.5 C (0.9 F).
- Better than +/- 0.8 C (+/- 1.4 F) for +40 C to +70 C (+104 F to +158 F), typically +/- 0.7 C (1.3 F).
- Better than +/- 1.2 C (+/- 2.2 F) for +70 C to +99 C (+158 F to +210 F), typically +/- 1 C (1.8 F). \
Rated Temperature Reading Resolution:
- 0.1 C (0.2 F) for measurements -40 C to +50 C (-40 F to +122 F).
- 0.2 C (0.4 F) for measurements +50 C to +70 C (+122 F to +158 F).
- 0.3 C (0.5 F) for measurements +70 C to +80 C (+158 F to +176 F).
- 0.4 C-0.6 C (0.7 F to 1 F) for measurements +80 C to +99 C (+176 F to +210 F).
- Logtag ST100B - Logtag Bare Probe Untipped - Bare sensor without stainless sheath ready for fitting to custom probe assembly. Not rated for food contact or environmentally rated. Available cable lengths: 1.5 or 3 meters
- Logtag ST100J: 40 mm tip length, 3.2 mm diameter. Available cable lengths: 1.5 or 3 meters
- Logtag ST100K: 65 mm tip length, 3.2 mm diameter. Available cable lengths: 1.5 or 3 meters
- Logtag ST100L: 90 mm tip length, 3.2 mm diameter. Available cable lengths: 1.5 or 3 meters
- Logtag ST100S: 30 mm tip length, 5 mm diameter. Available cable lengths: 1.5 or 3 meters
- Logtag ST100T: 140mm tip length, 5 mm diameter. Available cable lengths: 1.5 or 3 meters
- Logtag ST100H: Handled with 105mm tip length, 5mm diameter. Available cable lengths: 1.5 or 3 meters
IC-LOGDISPEX Data Sheet (153 KB)
Logtag Download Kit (Data Logger Not Included)
Product Code: LTKIT
LogTag Download Kit with download cable, software and instructions (data logger not included)
$139.00 AUD + GST
$152.90 AUD Inc. GST
1 in stock
Instrument Choice is the dominant, fastest growing, independent supplier of scientific instruments in Australasia. We are passionate for you to enjoy an outstanding experience while we support you to conduct experiments and select the right scientific instruments for meaningful, accurate measurements.
Many of our customers write to us to express their appreciation.
“I had some questions about the humidity alarm I purchased. The support team were very helpful. I highly recommend Instrument Choice” - Mark
“The fact that I can contact Instrument Choice and speak to an experienced technician is extremely helpful.” – Matty
“Amazing assistance over the phone, exceptional communication during the whole ordering process, super-fast freight!!” – Jillian
“The item I bought was fantastic, the order came in very reasonable time, I loved the lollies :), and have been very impressed with the after sales service. I have my own business, and so appreciate the effort of customer service. You guys are fantastic.” - Leanne
How We Support You - “Our huge range of high-quality products, backed by experienced scientists, risk-free purchasing terms and overnight shipping makes Instrument Choice the risk-free way to secure the right product for your application and have it delivered direct to your door.” - Tyson Grubb (Founder & CEO)
Expert, Responsive, Friendly, Continuous (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Here’s a little secret - each member of our customer service team is a qualified, experienced scientist. What’s more, they appreciate your need for supportive
communication. You can expect:
✔ Quotes within a business hour
✔ 3 business hour responses to email inquiries
✔ Unlimited phone/email support - even after your warranty has expired!
Need a hand? Contact us
Free, Experienced, Independent (9 am - 5:30 pm weekdays)
Our customers can often become frustrated by a lack of familiarity with a special application or struggle to understand an unfamiliar device. We love to help and enjoy advising about things like, how to:
✔ Set up and use your equipment
✔ Set-up trials and experiments
✔ Calibrate scientific equipment
✔ Save on the total cost of owning and operating scientific equipment - over and above the listed price for item …. And many more
We love a challenge – so please test us!
For many of us time is money. Finding and purchasing the right scientific instrument shouldn’t be a hassle. So, we made it easy for you to shop with us.
✔ Online Store: We have a comprehensive product range, our website is easy to navigate, and the shopping cart is a smooth experience. If you know what model you want, you can find it fast using our search functions. On the other hand, you can navigate through our menus or contact a scientist.
✔ Unsure of what you need? You’re not alone! Our experts are highly-trained and ready to guide you to the best value-for-money product for your application. If your needs are complex, don’t worry. We’ll do our research and then recommend your best solution – even if it’s not supplied by Instrument Choice!
✔ Huge Range of Products: We are a one-stop-shop with solutions for a wide range of applications.
✔ Not in Our Range? We will track it down for you, no worries.
✔ Order Your Way: Ordering options to suit you - online, phone, fax, email, mail. Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFT, Cheque, Account (application required).
✔ Free 30 Day Accounts Available: Australian or New Zealand councils, universities, schools, hospitals or government departments will be automatically set-up with a free account. Also, Instrument Choice’s quotes and delivery procedures conform to government best practice procedures.
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
We insist you pay zero, zilch… absolutely nothing for shipping on orders over $100 (inc. GST)!
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here
Imagine you buy your equipment, it arrives and - oh no – it’s wrong for your application. What a bummer! Relax, Instrument Choice will make sure you’ll never be stuck with any unwanted scientific instrument.
Here’s how we guarantee you risk-free purchasing:
✔ 30-day free returns & money-back guarantee – Instrument Choice’s free returns policy means that for any warranty claim, Instrument Choice will absorb the freight costs to return your purchased item. We offer our customers this irrespective of whether you are entitled to your money-back or a replacement product!
✔ Additional 1 Year Product Warranty - Compare the difference! Nearly all scientific instrument suppliers charge an additional 15-40% for an extended warranty. We automatically provide an extended extra 1 year warranty free of charge!
Let’s be clear. We stand by our equipment and our customers. Instrument Choice’s warranty exceeds that of any other supplier, as well as the warranty of the manufacturer. We will add an extra 1-year warranty on everything apart from consumables. *
* Consumables include any item(s) used in conjunction with the operation of a product that degrades over time and needs regular replacement. To assist you with your purchase, Instrument Choice lists any consumables required for the operation of a product on its relevant product page. Examples of consumables include but are not limited to:
✔ Satisfaction Guarantee - If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and you can’t find a satisfactory outcome under our Returns or Extended Warranty policies, please contact us and tell us share your concerns. Our commitment is to ensure you will always be satisfied with our service.
Contact our expert scientists now to get the right meter or data logger to suit your needs and discuss your project.