- Electronic tilt adjustment from 0 to a 20 degree angle while unit is operating
- LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle, and time with timer wih audible alarm
- Microprocessor Control: The microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment which allows user to easily adjust waving angle from
0 to a 20 degree angle while unit is operating. Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed waving motion down to 1 rpm.
- PID Temperature Controller: Maintains precise temperature control from ambient +5 C to 65 C. Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature
in 1 C increments.
- LED Display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle, and time allow operator to view
all settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visibleacross lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used
settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Overload Protection: Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Audible Alarm: In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Caution Hot Indicator: Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40 C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Polycarbonate Lid: Permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature.
Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40 C (41 to 104 F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Cell cultures, hybridization procedures, and blotting techniques.
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 C to 65 C
- Temperature Uniformity: +- 0.5 C at 37 C
- Speed Range: 1 to 30 rpm (Maximum speed/tilt angle may vary with heavy or unbalanced loads.)
- Speed Accuracy: +- 1 rpm
- Tilt Angle 0 to a 20 degree angle (Maximum speed/tilt angle may vary with heavy or unbalanced loads)
- Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 5 lbs (2.3 kg) centered on tray
- Tray Material: Aluminum
- Tray Dimensions (L x W): 9.25 ? 7.25" (23.5 ? 18.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.75 ? 7.75 ? 3.4" (27.3 ? 19.7 ? 8.6 cm)
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 ? 11 ? 10.5" (43.2 ? 27.9 ? 26.7 cm)
- Ship Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)