- Heats to 65 C and cools to 10 C below ambient
- Microprocessor Control: The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action. Microprocessor will display last set-point
and will restart if power is interrupted.
- PID Temperature Controller: Maintains precise temperature control from ambient 10 C below ambient to 65 C. Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust
temperature in 1 C increments.
- Triple Eccentric Drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- LED Display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed, and time allow operator to view all settings at once.
Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings,
even after power has been turned off.
- Temperature Calibration Mode: Allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device.
- LED displays for temperature, speed and time with timer and audible alarm.
- Includes a detachable, 3-wire cord and plug . Units are also supplied with an adapter bracket to hold optional modular blocks. See page 35-36 for block
- Overload Protection: Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Audible Alarm: In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Caution Hot Indicator: Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40?C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Polycarbonate opaque Lid: Permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature.
Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40 C (41 to 104 F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Cell and bacterial cultures, hybridizations, and enzyme reactions.
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 C to 65 C
- Temperature Uniformity: +- 0.5 C at 37 C
- Speed Range: 100 to 1200 rpm
- Speed Accuracy: +- 2%
- Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
- Orbit: 3 mm (0.12")
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 4 microplates or 2 micro-tube racks
- Tray Material: Aluminum
- Tray Dimensions (L x W) 11 x 7.75" (27.9 ? 19.7 cm)
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 11 x 7.75" (43.2 x 27.9 x 19.7 cm)
- Ship Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)