The iLog Voltage Data Logger is low cost, high accuracy, battery powered, stand-alone voltage + ambient temperature data logger. The logger records up to 4 megabyte of data and stores them in non-volatile flash memory for later retrieval. Its aluminum enclosure makes it excellent in the harshest industrial environment.
Input voltage signal can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage sources.
Its on-board temperature channel provides environment monitoring and temperature compensation.
Plug & Play USB port and versatile custom equation simplify communications and engineering unit conversion. 16-bit ADC makes it well suited for science
and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Simply plug the logger to computer's USB port, and the software automatically recognizes it and handles the configuration, downloading, graph viewing and
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Temperature compensation
- 4 megabyte memory size
- Both USB and serial interfaces with auto baud rate of up to 115200 bps
- Over 12 years of battery life
- Powerful software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable alarm controls/excitation controls
- Wide sampling interval selections (20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
Sampling interval and logging capacity:
- 1 minute: 727 days
- 10 seconds: 121 days
- 1 second: 12 days
- 100 milliseconds: 28 hours
- Input Connection: Pluggable terminal block for one external channel, excitation controls and alarm outputs
- Channels: One on-board thermistor temperature (-40C ~ 70C,-40F ~ 158F); One external 10VDC channel.
- Resolution: 0.0018%
- Accuracy: 0.05% FSR @ 25C
- Input Impedance: Over 1 MOhms Overvoltage Protection: up to -3VDC ~ +40VDC
- Channel Alarms: Two editable alarm thresholds Alarm Output: ALARM1 & A2/E terminal strips can be configured as alarm outputs (Alarm-On: MOSFET(N-Channel)
switch on/Alarm-Off: MOSFET(N-Channel) switch off)
- Channel Alarm Max Power: 200mA @ 24VDC
- Alarm-On Delay: programmable 0 - 10 minutes delay with 1-minute increment.
- Alarm Indicator: On-board LED lights in red when in alarm condition.
- Size: 4 Mega bytes (2MB readings)
- Data Retention: Over 20 years
- Sampling Interval: 20 milliseconds to 12 hours user selectable. (external power supply required if interval less than one second)
- Logging Mode: Stop recording or FIFO when memory is full Logging
- Activation: Programmable instant, start delay or field push button activation.
- Interface: USB (Mini-USB-B) (USB-A-mini USB-B Cable included) AUX(RJ11) for direct TTL level communications
- Baud Rate: Auto-detect baud rate from 2400 to 115200 bps on both USB and AUX.
- Power: Built-in 3.6V Lithium Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 years based on 1 minute sampling interval.
- Material: Aluminum enclosure.
- Dimension: 88 X 64.2 X 24 mm (3.46 X 2.53 X 0.95 inches).
- Weight: 200g
- Mounting: Probe/wall-mount holes for hanging/mounting.
- Others: LED Indicator Tri-Color LED (can be disabled for power saving): Normal Sampling: green when sampling/Alarm: red when sampling/Low Battery:
amber when sampling.
- Excitation Control: A2/E terminal strip can be configured as excitation control output for driving the power of connected devices.
- Warm-up delay interval settings: 10 to 240 seconds with 10-second increment.
- Operating Environment: -40 ~ +70 C (-40 F ~ 158 F), 0 ~ 95% RH non-condensing.
- Clock Accuracy: 1 mintue per month.
- Approvals: CE, FCC