Full comparison of Davis Stations, please click here to see what each model can do!
This is the PC/Windows Version, it can be used on Mac provided you aren't running Catalina.
The latest wireless weather station from Davis provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system.
Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need for home use, education, boating and more. Sleek but tough - your outdoor sensor suite sets up in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business.
The inclusion in this kit of the IC6510USB
(for PC) Data Logger dongle and software provides weather enthusiasts with the complete necessary package to track, graph, store and report on the weather.
You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more.
Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
The frequency hopping radio transmission from the outdoor sensors to the indoor console ensures a more reliable transmission (much more reliable than the basic weather stations available).
Due to the excellent quality and value the Vantage Vue is recommended for both home and professional applications.
What does the IC6250AU-LOG Measure?
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point
- Heat Index
- Rain Rate
- Wind Chill
- Wind Direction
- Wind Speed
- WeatherLink software
- Weather proof cover for sensors
- Moon phases
- Forecast icons
- 22 different weather alarms
- Solar panel
- Weather reporting options
- Time and date
- User-friendly keypad
- Wind speed updates every 2.5 seconds
- Graphs the last 25 hours, 25 days or 25 months
- Sunrise and sunset times
- PC logging intervals of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes
- Additional WeatherLink software can be added on to track multiple weather stations on one computer
- Indoor Temperature Range: 0 to +60 C
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40 to +65 C
- Indoor Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5C
- Outdoor Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5C
- Indoor Humidity Range: 1 to 100% RH
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 1 to 100% RH
- Indoor Humidity Accuracy: +/- 3% (0 to 90% RH), +/- 4% (90 to 100% RH)
- Outdoor Humidity Accuracy: +/- 3% (0 to 90% RH), +/- 4% (90 to 100% RH)
- Wind Speed Range: 1 to 80m/s (3 to 290km/hr)
- Wind Direction Range: 0-360
- Rainfall Range: 0 to 6553mm
- Rainfall Accuracy: +/- 4% of total or +/- 0.25mm
- Barometric Pressure Range: 540 to 1100 hPa
- Barometric Pressure Accuracy: +/- 0.8mm Hg, +-1.0 hPa/mb
- Calculated Parameters: Wind Chill, dew point, heat index, forecast, moon phase, rain rate
- Transmission Interval: 2.5-3 seconds
- Integrated sensor suite: CR-123 3-Volt Lithium cell
- Console: A 5 VDC, 300 mA adapter plus three C-cells
- Integrated sensor suite: 329 mm x 146 mm x 340 mm
- Console with antenna: 190 mm x 146 mm x 114 mm
- Console with antenna mounted on the wall: 190 mm x 178 mm x 76 mm
- 12 Months
When purchasing a Davis Wireless Weather Station, remember:
Instrument Choice is proud to be an approved reseller of the Davis Instruments Weather Stations. Not only do you get helpful local support in the long term but you also will get equipment that meet Australian legal requirements.
All Davis Instruments wireless stations that we supply have had their wireless frequency spectrum physically changed by an approved Davis technician to meet Australian legal frequency standards. The use of wireless equipment that do not comply with Australian standards is illegal.
We also supply Australian plug packs and the weather stations have had the "C TICK" approval certification, required by the Spectrum Management Agency in Australia. If you have any questions please let us know on 1300 964 137 (NZ 0800 600 167.