HOBO 4-Channel Pulse Data Logger - IC-UX120-017M
Product code: IC-UX120-017M
- Simultaneously measures and records pulse signals, events, state changes, and runtimes.
- Stores up to over 4 million measurements, enabling longer deployments with fewer site visits.
- Maximum pulse rate: 120 Hz.
- Pulse input range: 0 to 24VDC.
- Streamlines deployment via a range of start/stop options, logger status LEDs, and high-speed USB 2.0 data offload.
- Works with Onset's Energy & Power Meter to measure Power Factor (PF), Reactive Power (VAR), Watt Hours (Wh) and more. Learn how.
- The T-VER-E50B2 Energy and Power Meter outputs (3) sets of pulses which are logged by the UX120-017. These pulses represent Watt-hours, Amp-hours, and VAR-hours. HOBOware software uses these pulse values to calulate AC Current, AC Voltage, kW, Power Factor, VARs, and VA. The formulas used in these calculations can be found here: 14993-A-Derived-Channels.zip.
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis.
- External Contact Input: Electronic solid state switch closure or logic driven digital signals to 24 V
- Maximum Pulse Frequency: 120 Hz
- Maximum State, Event, Runtime Frequency: 1 Hz
- Bits: 4 to 32 bits depending on pulse rate and logging interval
- Maximum Pulses Per Interval: 7,863,960 (using maximum logging rate)
- Driven Logic Signal: Input Low: less than or equal to 0.4 V; Input High: 3 to 24 V
- Absolute Maximum Rating: Maximum Voltage: 25 V DC
- v Minimum Voltage: -0.3 V DC
- Solid State Switch Closure: Input Low: less than 10 K?; Input High: more than 500 K?
- Internal Weak Pull-Up: 100 K?
- Input Impedance: Solid state switch closure: 100 K? pull up; Driven signal: 4.5 K?
- Minimum Pulse Width: Contact closure duration: 500 uS; Driven logic signal: 100 uS
- Lockout Time: 0 to 1 second in 100 ms steps
- Edge Detection:Falling edge, Schmitt Trigger buffer
- Preferred Switch State: Normally open or Logic "1" state
- Resolution: Pulse: 1 pulse, Runtime: 1 second, State and Event: 1 State or Event
- Logging Rate:1 second to 18 hours, 12 minutes, 15 seconds
- Memory: 520,192 measurements (assumes 8-bit)
- Download Type: USB 2.0 interface
- Download Time: 30 seconds for UX120-017, 1.5 minutes for UX120-017M
- Time Accuracy: +- 1 minute per month at 25 C (77 F) (see Plot A on next page)
- Battery Type: Two AA alkaline or lithium batteries
- Battery Life:1 year, typical with logging intervals greater than 1 minute and normally open contacts
The UX120-017 data logger supports the following measurements: AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Amps (A), Event, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Motor On/Off, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Runtime, State Open/Closed, Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Volts (V), Watt Hours (Wh) and Watts (W).
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping, click here.
Why Instrument Choice?
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2. SPECIAL ADVICE FROM SCIENTISTS
#3. Easy Shopping
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here