The HALO Wireless Soil pH Meter has a triple ceramic junction in the outer reference cell, built-in temperature sensor, and the conic pH sensing tip making it ideal for pH measurements in soil samples. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the Edge blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- Easily connect to the Hanna Lab App at the press of a button via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Group your data by time or notation. Email it for storage or share it with friends or colleagues.
- Bluetooth: The HALO Wireless Soil pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth Smart technology with an application-specific design. There are several features that
make it ideal for measuring the pH of soil.
- Low Temperature Glass Formulation: Low Temperature (LT) glass Low temperature glass for fast stabilization and more accurate results at lower temperatures.
- Triple Ceramic Junction: The triple ceramic junction allows a higher flow rate of electrolyte from the reference cell into the measurement sample. The
increased flow provides greater continuity between the reference electrode and the indicating electrode.
- Conical Glass Tip: The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi-solids, and emulsions. The HI12922 is ideal for the direct
measurement of pH in soil and soil slurries.
- Real-Time Data: Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the
available memory on the device.
- Fluid, Dynamic Graphing: Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with
pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice): Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature
and slopes between each buffer.
- Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms: The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
- Log & Share Data: Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
- Help & Tutorials: Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance
tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Four ways to save and share data:
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
Help and tutorials:
- Demo mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information
- Android: Compatible with most devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0) and running Android 4.3 or later.
- iOS: iPad (3rd generation or newer), iPhone (4S or newer), iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
- HI2202 Edge blu Meter
- Body Material: Glass
- Reference: double, Ag/AgCl
- Junction/Flow Rate: ceramic, triple
- Electrolyte: 3.5M KCl
- Range (pH): 0 to 12
- Tip Shape: conic (12 x 12 mm)
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Body Length / Overall Length: 120 mm / 195 mm
- Recommended Operating Temperature: -5 to 70 C (23 to 158 F)
- Environment: 0.0 to 50.0 C (32.0 to 122.0 F), electronic module is not waterproof
- Temperature Sensor: integrated
- Amplifier: yes
- Digital: no
- Connection: Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range
- Battery Type/Life: CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 500 hours
- Applications: agriculture, direct soil pH measurement, hydroponics
- Ordering Information: HI12922 (HALO) is supplied with auger, storage solution, cleaning solution, pH 7.01 buffer solution, pH 4.01 buffer solution, fill
solution, battery, quality certificate, and instruction sheet. Smartphone and tablet not included.
- Warranty: 6 months