- An on-screen indicator provides visual confirmation that your probe is working at its best.
- Low Battery Indicator: The included batteries provide 600 hours of continuous use. When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to
indicate low battery condition. When low battery power may affect your results, the meter will shut down to avoid erroneous readings caused by low
- Automatic Shut-off: The auto-off feature can be set to shut the meter off at 8 or 60 minutes, or it can be disabled so that the meter continuously stays
on. The auto-off feature prolongs battery life for peace-of-mind and energy savings if the meter is accidentally left on.
- Built to be Durable: Designed to withstand the knocks, drops, and spills of real life, the new IP67 body ensures top performance in any environment.
These meters are protected against dust and water intrusion from any direction.
- Portable: Made to fit comfortably in your hand for on-the-go testing, the multilevel LCD display provides at-a-glance pH, EC/TDS, and temperature measurements
from any angle and dual button operation streamlines the testing process for any user.
- Quick Connect probe: A Quick Connect DIN connector makes attaching and removing the probe simple and easy. The rubber coating protects the cable and
provides a water-tight seal without twisting.
The HI9814 Portable GroLine Meter features a replaceable HI1285-7 probe that has been carefully designed specifically for the pH, EC, and TDS analysis
of hydroponic nutrient solutions.
- Polypropylene Body: The polypropylene body of the HI11285-7 houses all three sensors within a sturdy, single body design. The plastic body protects the
electrode from damage, is easy to clean, and is chemically resistant to many aggressive chemicals.
- Pre-Amplified pH Electrode: The pH sensor in the probe is a single junction electrode with gelled electrolyte and a retractable cloth junction. When
readings appear sluggish, simply pull out some of the cloth material to renew the junction with a fresh surface.
- Amperometric EC/TDS Sensor: The EC/TDS portion is a two-ring probe that comes with the HI9814, offering an accurate solution for low range EC and TDS
readings. An integrated temperature probe ensures fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy (at 25 C/77 F): +/- 0.01 pH
- pH Calibration: Automatic, at one or two points using standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01); one point calibration using quick calibration solution.
- EC Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- EC Accuracy: +/- 2% FS
- EC Calibration: automatic, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution
- TDS Range: 0 to 3000 ppm (500 CF); 0 to 3999 ppm (700 CF)
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy: +/- 2% F.S.
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5 (500 ppm) or 0.7 (700 ppm)
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 60.0 C / 32.0 to 140.0 F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 C / 0.1 F
- Temperature Accuracy (at 25 C/77 F): +/- 0.5 C /+/- 1 F
- Temperature Compensation: pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with beta set at 1.9%/ C
- Electrode/Probe: HI1285-7 polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 1m cable
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (3) AAA / approximately 500 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled
- Environment: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 152 x 58 x 30 mm (6.0 x 2.3 x 1.2?)
- Weight: 205 g (7.2 oz.)
- HI9814 meter
- HI1285-7 multiparameter probe
- 3x HI50036-0 Quick Cal buffer solution sachet
- 3x HI700661 pH electrode cleaning solution sachet for agriculture
- 3x 1.5 AAA batteries