Please note: This meter requires pH and EC Calibration solutions including pH 4, pH7, and 1413uS/cm.
The HI98131 GroLine tester features a large multi level LCD which displays both pH, EC or TDS and temperature readings simultaneously. The pH readings
are displayed with a 0.01 resolution and with an accuracy of +/-0.05 pH, while the EC and TDS readings are displayed with a 0.01 mS/cm and 10 ppm (mg/L)
resolution and 2% full scale accuracy.
The EC range of the HI98131 is from 0.01 to 6.00 mS/cm and TDS is from 0 to 3000 ppm using a 0.5 conversion factor. The HI98131 also offers the option
to use a 0.7 (700 ppm) EC to TDS conversion factor. An exposed temperature sensor allows for rapid temperature compensated measurements of EC and TDS.
The LCD screen has indicators for calibration status and stability. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining
battery power that is available. The HI98131 is a versatile pocket meter designed for hydroponics, greenhouse and agriculture applications.
- 3 sensors in a single meter: The HI98131 has a pH electrode with extractable junction, Amperometric EC/TDS sensor and Exposed temperature probe for faster
- Waterproof: Designed to withstand the humidity of a growing environment
- Wide pH Range: pH range is from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor: Choose between 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: All readings are compensated for variations in temperature, Temperature displayed in C or F along with pH, EC or
- Stability indicator: Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- HOLD button: Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System: Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
- Battery % level at startup
- Low Battery Indicator: When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Auto-off: Selectable time before meter will automatically shuts off to conserve battery life. Options are after 8 minutes, 60 minutes , or disabled.
- Ordering Information: HI98131 is supplied with HI73127 pH electrode, HI73128 electrode removal tool, batteries (4), instructions and quality certificate.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
- pH Calibration: Automatic, at one or two points using standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01); one point calibration using quick calibration solution
- Conductivity Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- Conductivity Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- Conductivity Accuracy: +/- 2% F.S.
- TDS Range: 0 to 3000 ppm (500 CF); 0 to 3999 ppm (700 CF)
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy: +/- 2% F.S.
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 60.0 C / 32.0 to 140.0 F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 C / 0.1 F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5 C / +/- 1 F
- Temperature Compensation: pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with ? set at 1.9%/C
- EC/TDS Calibration: Automatic, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm; one point calibration using quick calibration solution
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5 (500 ppm) or 0.7 (700 ppm)
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Auto-off: After 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled
- Environment: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0 inch)