Introducing the Jenco Brand to Instrument Choice?
|Instrument Choice were recently appointed as a distributor for the Jenco brand. They are a well established Company that deals in a large array of water quality equipment. They deal in portables, benchtop units, inline systems and basic testers. They are a well priced player in the market and offer excellent features for the price point. They were established in 1973 and are a family owned business that has continued to grow and flourish over the years.|
What they offer:
They offer a wide array of water quality instrumentation that will suit a wide array of your applications. This is why we have decided to partner with them and we look forward to assisting you in finding a product that suits your application. From their simple Bluetooth pen testers, right up to their inline controllers and displays they have an option to suit most clients requirements. They have been in the market for 41 years and currently employ 96 people, which means they aren't going anywhere and have the capacity to support you over time.
Our favourite products from their range:
- The 9030M measures dissolved oxygen in water using optical technology (reduces maintenace as you aren't constantly replacing membranes
- Simultaneous display of dissolved oxygen and temperature measurements
- Easy to use user interfaces
- 50 data set of reviewable memory
- Automatic temperature compensated (ATC) dissolved oxygen readings
- User selectable salinity and pressure compensated dissolved oxygen readings
- IP65 waterproof housing
- Automatic shutoff function
- Low battery indicator
A Bluetooth pH/temperature tester designed with the everyday user in mind. This tester pairs with Jenco's free pH Bluetooth iOS or Android app to provide the simplest way to accurately measure pH and temperature readings.
If you have any questions regarding the Jenco Range please contact one of our friendly Scientists via email at email@example.com or via phone on 1300 737 871.