NOTE: No CT Clamps are supplied, these are accessories and can be purchased via the related accessories tab.
Onset EG4100 Series power monitoring systems combine revenue-grade power metering hardware, a full suite of current transformers, and cloud-based energy
visualization software to help you manage your building's energy use. Simple to install, the EG4100 Series let you monitor a wide range of energy parameters
in real time, including volts, amps, kilowatt hours, power factor and more.
To save you money and time, the system accepts up to 30 sensors, allowing you to replace dozens of traditional submeters with a single integrated unit.
And, the system's powerful and intuitive energy dashboard software platform makes it easy to visualize energy data and consumption in real time from
multiple monitors throughout your properties.
The Onset EG4100 system starts with a flexible, revenue-grade power meter. These units combine an energy meter, data logger and web server into a single,
integrated unit. This streamlines your power monitoring process, and can eliminated the need for dozens of individual submeters.
- Revenue Grade Accuracy (ANSI C12.20 - 0.5% and C12.1 - 1%)
- 0-277VAC Phase-Neutral
- 0-6900 Max Amperage per Channel
- 15 Sensor Inputs
- Supports wide range of current transformers (CTs) to accommodate virtually any size load
- Built-in web server
- Fully web-configurable
- Built-in solid-state memory
- No service contracts
- No batteries
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The EG4100 data loggers supports the following measurements: AC Current, AC Voltage, Amps (A), Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Volt-Amp Reactive,
Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Watt Hours (Wh) and Watts (W)
Wide Range of Sensors
The EG4100 functions primarily as a current transformer (CT) meter and works with both standard CTs and Rogowski Coil-based sensors (sold separately).
The Pro model accepts 30 CTs, and the Core model receives 15.
- 333 mV output
- Accurate within 1% of rated amperage
- Well-constructed hinged mini CTs
- Self-powered Rogowski Coils (Flexible Rope CTs
- AC Voltage: L1: 85-277 Vrms/L2: 0-277 Vrms/L3: 0-277 Vrms
- DC Voltage: 42 Vrms, Power: 9-60 Vdc, measurement: +/-60 Vdc
- Current: 15 channels, 5-6900A max per channel, Fully isolated inputs
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Logging Values: V, A, W, Wh, Hz, VA, VAr, THD, deg
- Power Draw: 12W max, 2W typical
- Op. Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C (-22 to 158 F)
- Max Altitude:4000m (13,123ft)
- Max Humidity: 80% up to 31 deg C
- Meas. Category: Overvoltage Category III
- Location: Open type indoor device
- Pollution Degree: 2
Data Logger Capacity:
- Register Count:64 (data storage points)
- Granularity (duration/avg): 1 hour/1 second; 1 year/1 minute; 10 yrs/15 minute; Device Lifetime/1 Day
Safety and Regulatory:
- Safety: IEC/UL 61010-1 Ed. 3.0 B:2010
- CE: IEC 61000-6-1 Ed. 3.0 B:2016/IEC 61000-6-3 Ed. 2.1 B:2011/
- FCC: FCC Title 47 CFR Part 15-Subpart B Class B/ICES-003 Information Technology Equipment Class B
- Homeplug AV: Compatible with Homeplug AV- adapter within ~100ft. on same phase as L1
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 - LAN
- User Interface/Compatible Browsers (Only up-to-date versions supported): Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
- Material: FRABS
- Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 4.6cm/(6.7 x 3.15 x 1.81in)
- Weight: 300g (0.66lbs)
- Warranty Standard: 2 years