Th BL-121 uses a multiparameter digital HI-1036-1802 probe that incorporates pH, ORP and temperature sensors along with a matching pin. All readings are measured within the probe and the data transferred to the controller by a digital connection.
A digital connection and matching pin provide for stable, reliable measurement. Without these two components, electrical noise from recirculation pumps
and ground loops can interfere, causing erratic readings and premature probe failure.
The BL-121 also has two built-in peristaltic chemical feed pumps that are proportionally controlled with adjustable flow rates. One of the pumps is
used to dose acid while the other is used to dose chlorine. The effectiveness of the available Chlorine, as determined by ORP, is inversely related
to the pH value of the water. A pool with a fixed concentration of chlorine will show a decrease in ORP as the pH of the water increases.
The BL-121 also features a dosing consent feature that will not dose chlorine until the pH value is first corrected. It is possible to have a low ORP
value even though there is sufficient chlorine. The dosing feature avoids this situation as well as preventing chemical wastage and having a higher
chlorine concentration level than desired.
- Multi-coloured LED indicators for dosing
- Meter status and service
- USB Connectivity
- Real-time graph display
- Automatic logging
- Programmable alarms
- Password protection
- pH range: 0.00 to 14.00pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01pH
- pH Accuracy at 25 C: +/-0.05pH
- pH Calibration: pH buffer calibration automatic, two-point (4.01, 7.01, 10.01pH); pH process calibration: one-point, manual input
- pH Dosing: Proportional with adjustable set point and proportional band; delay to start at power-on and overdosing protection
- mV range: +/-2000mV
- mV Resolution: 1mV
- mV Accuracy at 25 C: +/-5mV
- ORP (mV) calibration: one-point, manual input
- ORP Dosing: Proportional with adjustable set point and proportional band; delay to start at power-on and overdosing protection; pH dosing interlocked
- Range: -5.0 to 105.0 C
- Resolution: 0.1 C
- Accuracy: +/- 1
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, -5 to 105 C for pH
- Pump control: Automatic and manual modes; adjustable flow rate from 0.5 to 3.5L/h
- Log feature: Automatic logging of pH, ORP, and temperature measurements, GLP and events including alarms, errors and power failure; capacity for
60 days with 10 seconds sampling interval; all data.csv files are transferred by USB flash drive.
- Alarms: High and low with enable/disable option for all parameters; alarm is triggered when 5 consecutive readings are over/under threshold
- Alarm System: Intuitive alert system based on LEDs; alarm filtering options; alarm relay control based on user set up
- Password Protection: Set up, calibration and log recall options features are password protected
- Storage interface: USB
- GLP: pH/ORP calibration information including date and time for pH/ORP sensors
- Alarm Relay Output (1) : SPDT 5A/230 VAC; activated by pH/ORP/temperature selectable alarm conditions
- Analogue Outputs (3): 4 to 20mA, sourcing configurable; output impedance ? 500 Ohm; accuracy < 0.5 % FS; galvanically isolated up to 50 V relative
to earth ground.
- Auxillary Inputs (2): Low level in acid/base tank (contact open); low level in chlorine tank (contact open); hold input (contact open).
- Digital Probe input (1): Galvanic isolated digital input HI-1036-1802 pH/ORP/temperature/matching pin combined probe with DIN waterproof connector
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC
The BL-120-20 is supplied with BL-121 swimming pool controller, panel mounted flow cell, HI-1036-1802 pH/ORP/temperature digital probe with matching
pin, 50mm probe saddle (1), fitting for probe, chemical injectors (2), 50mm saddle for injectors (2), peristaltic tubing (2), 5m of injection tubing,
aspiration filter (2), 20ml sachets containing pH 7.01 buffer (3), 20ml sachets containing pH 4.01 buffer (3), 250ml bottle of 470mV test solution,
power cable and instruction manual.