Analogue/Temp/RH/Light Data Logger - IC-MX1104
Product code: IC-MX1104
The HOBO MX1104 multi-channel data logger measures and transmits temperature, relative humidity, and light intensity data wirelessly. It also includes an external analog input to attach a variety of additional sensors.
- BLE communications for wireless data offload
- 16-bit resolution for highly accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual LCD-screen alarms notify you if sensor becomes unplugged or a reading exceeds set thresholds
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX1104 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Dew Point, Differential Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Light Intensity, Relative Humidity and Temperature
The HOBO MX1104 data logger requires the HOBOmobile App for iOS and a compatible mobile device. The system requirements for the HOBOmobile app can be found at the bottom of the HOBOmobile software page.
- Range: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.20 C from 0 to 50 C (+/- 0.36 F from 32 to 122 F)
- Resolution: 0.002 C at 25 C (0.004 F at 77 F)
- Drift: less than 0.1 C (0.18 F) per year
- Range: 0% to 100% at -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F); exposure to conditions above 95% may temporarily increase the maximum RH sensor error by an additional 1%
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5% from 10% to 90% (typical) to a maximum of +/- 3.5% including hysteresis at 25 C (77 F); below 10% and above 90% +/- 5% typical
- Resolution: 0.01%
- Drift: less than 1% per year typical
- Range: 0 to 167,731 lux (15,582 lum/ft2)
- Accuracy: +/- 10% typical for direct sunlight (see Light Measurement on page 4 for more details)
- Operating Range: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
- Radio Power: 1 mW (0 dBm)
- Transmission Range: Approximately 30.5 m (100 ft) line-of-sight
- Wireless Data Standard: Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart)
- Logging Rate: 1 second to 18 hours
- Logging Modes: Fixed interval (normal, statistics) or burst
- Memory Modes: Wrap when full or stop when full
- Start Modes: Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
- Stop Modes: When memory full, push button, date & time, or after a set logging period
- Restart Mode: Push button
- Time Accuracy: +/- 1 minute per month at 25 C (77 F)
- Battery Type: Two AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries, user replaceable
- Battery Life: 1 year, typical with logging interval of 1 minute and Bluetooth Always On enabled; 2 years, typical with logging interval of 1 minute and Bluetooth Always On disabled; and temperatures between 0 and 50 C (32 and 122 F). - Faster logging intervals and statistics sampling intervals, burst logging, remaining connected with the app, excessive downloads, and paging may impact battery life.
- Memory: 4 MB (1.9 million measurements, maximum)
- Full Memory Download Time: Approximately 4 to 15 minutes depending on the mobile device; may take longer the further the device is from the logger
- LCD: LCD is visible from 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size: 11.28 x 5.41 x 2.92 cm (4.44 x 2.13 x 1.15 in.)
- Weight: 123 g (4.34 oz)
- Environmental Rating: IP54
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty + Additional 1 Year Instrument Choice Warranty
FREE Startrack Premium in Australia
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100 Overnight delivery to most capital cities and surrounding areas, click here for availability (2 to 5 day delivery outside these locations.)
- Delivered only on business days at your location, delivery unavailable on weekends and public holidays
- Shipped from Instrument Choice on South Australian working days
This service does not deliver to Post Office Boxes
Free Delivery in Australia for orders over $100
For alternate delivery options and international shipping, click here.
Why Instrument Choice?
#1. SUPER-RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
#2. SPECIAL ADVICE FROM SCIENTISTS
#3. Easy Shopping
#4. Free Express Shipping
Why pay for shipping when Instrument Choice has negotiated such amazing freight rates for Australia and New Zealand? Overnight shipping is available to capital cities for 93% of stocked items, the rest still travel by express road to get to you quickly.
Get details about our super-fast and secure shipping options here