Separate recording of working time and travel time
The AgriCounter Vibration can differentiate between the actual working time (use on the field) and the transport time (road travel) due to the position of the meter. For this purpose, it is mounted on a side part, which is folded up during transport or on a chassis that is dug in use.
Flexibly adjustable operating hours counter - nevertheless tamper-proof
The meter can be configured for special requirements (operating mode, mounting position, display format ...). After assembly, it is secured with a seal.
Thereafter, zeroing, setting parameters or removing the batteries are possible only by a visible violation of the seal.
The 4 operating modes of the AgriCounters
- Operating hours total in motion
- Working hours in working position in motion
- Working hours in the working position in motion and transport hours outside the working position in motion
- Working hours in working position regardless of movement.
Objective basis for billing
With the AgriCounter Vibration, the billing of the machine application can be carried out according to the actual wear-relevant service life. Service intervals
can also be optimized.
Works on every machine
The operating hours counter can be used on any machine that is moved in use or causes vibrations, even on transport vehicles.
Robust and watertight hour meter
The robust housing without externally accessible sealing surfaces guarantee reliable operation under all operating conditions.
- Activation by movement or vibration of the machine
- Separate accumulation of working time (use on the field) and travel time (drive to the field) by changing the position of the meter possible
- Setting of 2 angles for the working and transport area
- Hour display optionally in hours and minutes or hours with 2 decimal places
- Setting possibility of the necessary intensity of the movement for the activation of the counting process
- Adjustment of a bridging time for safe, continuous counting
- Large, easy-to-read, permanently on LCD display
- Six-digit display of hours with 11 mm high digits
- Icons for displaying the operating mode and status information
- Robust, one-piece plastic housing without visible sealing surfaces
- Waterproof according to protection class IP69k (high-pressure cleaner-proof)
- Tamper-proof by sealing the housing screws
- Zeroing, setting and changing the battery is only possible by visibly violating the seal
- Powered by 2 supplied AAA batteries
- Battery life approx. 3 years
- Dimensions: 93 x 52 x 33 mm (WxDxH)
- Includes: 1 operating hours counter, 1 mounting plate with fixing screws, 5 seals and 1 user manual