Is your SMBus Smart Battery working correctly? Will it meet manufacturer specifications? SBTEST will help you find out.
NOTE: For use with our iPort (#MIIC-201) or iPort DLL/USB (#MIIC-201D/U) Host Adapters ONLY.
The SMBus Smart Battery Tester (SBTest) connects directly to an SMBus Smart Battery V1.0 via an iPort Host Adapter, and provides direct on-screen access to the battery's internal parameters.
SBTest can Read or Write smart battery parameters. Its primary use is to confirm or exercise a smart battery's operation over a period of time. Operations include selection of parameters to access, single or repeated access, display of parameters in engineering units, and logging of selected battery parameters to a comma-delimited file for importation into a spreadsheet program.
* Provides access to SMBus Smart Battery Parameters.
* Runs on any 32-bit Windows based PC.
* Compatible with our iPort (#MIIC-201) or iPort DLL/USB (#MIIC-201D/U) I2C Bus Host Adapters.
* Read and Write battery parameters.
* Repeated sequences help track down problems.
* Generate invalid parameter messages to test system recovery.
Product Development: Software/Hardware Testing and Troubleshooting.
Manufacturing: Quality Control, Testing, Debugging.